I can promise you it's not uetam, simpson, rain or Inca. Robert?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 10/23/16 at 7:48pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 337post #5041 of 184497/9/13 at 9:19ampost #5042 of 184497/9/13 at 9:30ampost #5043 of 184497/9/13 at 11:02ampost #5044 of 184497/9/13 at 11:06ampost #5045 of 184497/9/13 at 11:12ampost #5046 of 184497/9/13 at 11:17amIt was something that Steve and I talked about. We were open to different lasts but I just hated the Simpson last because it was too narrow for my liking.
I grabbed this picture from the Armoury but I went online and couldnt find it anymore....
Are we sure its not Inca or Robert?
I want to get it made so if we need to modify I dont mind at all.
http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/products/mto-carmina-punched-cap-toe-in-saddle-shell-cordovanpost #5047 of 184497/9/13 at 11:21amQuote:
Yes, I believe it's the Robert last. Pretty fine looking pair of cap toes. I think the Robert last is a very classic look...I'm a sucker for classic lasts.
Edited by kayjaybee - 7/9/13 at 11:37ampost #5048 of 184497/9/13 at 2:03pmpost #5049 of 184497/9/13 at 2:05pmpost #5050 of 184497/9/13 at 3:31pmpost #5051 of 184497/9/13 at 3:52pmpost #5052 of 184497/9/13 at 3:58pmQuote:
I have the same boot except mine has storm welt from Epaulet. It would have been ten if it wasnt for that, you guys will love it. GREAT JOB COXACA! Are you willing to get another MTO startedpost #5053 of 184497/9/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Thanks for leading the charge on this. I know I said no at first, but glad I was able to jump on board for this. I'm looking forward to wearing these in the Fall!post #5054 of 184497/9/13 at 4:24pmpost #5055 of 184497/9/13 at 5:28pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1485 Active Users (362 Members and 1123 Guests)
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 31 seconds ago
- › GAZIANO & GIRLING Antibes loafers Vintage Oak on KN14 - size UK8E 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...