I can promise you it's not uetam, simpson, rain or Inca. Robert?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 337post #5041 of 167017/9/13 at 9:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5042 of 167017/9/13 at 9:30ampost #5043 of 167017/9/13 at 11:02ampost #5044 of 167017/9/13 at 11:06ampost #5045 of 167017/9/13 at 11:12ampost #5046 of 167017/9/13 at 11:17amIt was something that Steve and I talked about. We were open to different lasts but I just hated the Simpson last because it was too narrow for my liking.
I grabbed this picture from the Armoury but I went online and couldnt find it anymore....
Are we sure its not Inca or Robert?
I want to get it made so if we need to modify I dont mind at all.
http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/products/mto-carmina-punched-cap-toe-in-saddle-shell-cordovanpost #5047 of 167017/9/13 at 11:21amQuote:
Yes, I believe it's the Robert last. Pretty fine looking pair of cap toes. I think the Robert last is a very classic look...I'm a sucker for classic lasts.
Edited by kayjaybee - 7/9/13 at 11:37ampost #5048 of 167017/9/13 at 2:03pmpost #5049 of 167017/9/13 at 2:05pmpost #5050 of 167017/9/13 at 3:31pmpost #5051 of 167017/9/13 at 3:52pmpost #5052 of 167017/9/13 at 3:58pmQuote:
I have the same boot except mine has storm welt from Epaulet. It would have been ten if it wasnt for that, you guys will love it. GREAT JOB COXACA! Are you willing to get another MTO startedpost #5053 of 167017/9/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Thanks for leading the charge on this. I know I said no at first, but glad I was able to jump on board for this. I'm looking forward to wearing these in the Fall!post #5054 of 167017/9/13 at 4:24pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1538 Active Users (381 Members and 1157 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...