Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 264
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3947 of 167155/7/13 at 5:11ampost #3948 of 167155/7/13 at 10:04am
I did a bad thing... I'm in Madrid for work and had the intention of checking out Meermin and maybe buying a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, they did not have any of the shoes I wanted in my size at the time, so I left empty handed. As a result, I decided to stick my head in the Carmina store on Gran Via.... turned out to be a several hundred euro mistake! :)post #3949 of 167155/7/13 at 10:11amQuote:Originally Posted by SidewinderX
I did a bad thing... I'm in Madrid for work and had the intention of checking out Meermin and maybe buying a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, they did not have any of the shoes I wanted in my size at the time, so I left empty handed. As a result, I decided to stick my head in the Carmina store on Gran Via.... turned out to be a several hundred euro mistake! :)
BAH! No mistake, my friend... Those look great - are they burgundy? Enjoy!!post #3950 of 167155/7/13 at 10:27ampost #3951 of 167155/7/13 at 10:29ampost #3952 of 167155/7/13 at 3:39pmpost #3953 of 167155/7/13 at 4:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by SidewinderX
I did a bad thing... I'm in Madrid for work and had the intention of checking out Meermin and maybe buying a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, they did not have any of the shoes I wanted in my size at the time, so I left empty handed. As a result, I decided to stick my head in the Carmina store on Gran Via.... turned out to be a several hundred euro mistake! :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome. I have one coming in in calf tan.post #3954 of 167155/7/13 at 9:30pmpost #3955 of 167155/8/13 at 3:33amQuote:
Yes, very vintage....I am in Love.Quote:
I have not been on the official website. These were picked up at the Carmina shop in Barcelona.
Both boots were in stock in my size. The black boots are similar in fitting to my Edward Green's..Snug.
Black tall boots were €400
The shorter Burgundy boots were €425 (not sure why they are more expensive than the taller black boots as
both were calf leather)
The finishing immense - as good as Crocketts Handgrade....and a notch below EG.
These were picked up at the Carmina shop in Barcelona.
There was another shop called Mayol - selling Carmina's for €275 - but he had limited stock.post #3956 of 167155/8/13 at 9:46ampost #3957 of 167155/8/13 at 3:50pmpost #3958 of 167155/8/13 at 3:57pmpost #3959 of 167155/8/13 at 11:57pmQuote:
Well, I probably need to perform more penance because after buying the shoes I e-mail my sizing information in for a Meermin MTO group buy that I had been planning to join once I determined my sizing. I'm telling myslf that it's something completely different because those shoes won't arrive for months and months...
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?