Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 11:57 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 261post #3901 of 167375/1/13 at 3:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3902 of 167375/1/13 at 3:07pmpost #3903 of 167375/1/13 at 4:16pmpost #3904 of 167375/1/13 at 5:54pmpost #3905 of 167375/2/13 at 12:13amQuote:
I am wearing these today (bought from Brogue.ch) for the first time. I only have another pair in shell, but these feel so sturdy, leather so tough and make a screechy noise when I walk. I love how they look however and I guess I will suffer a bit for the next dozen of wears.post #3906 of 167375/2/13 at 12:31ampost #3907 of 167375/2/13 at 12:57ampost #3908 of 167375/2/13 at 1:07ampost #3909 of 167375/2/13 at 1:44ampost #3910 of 167375/2/13 at 1:50ampost #3911 of 167375/2/13 at 2:30ampost #3912 of 167375/2/13 at 6:05amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Black is the new black.
Beautiful black calf captoes arrived today
Ha, I almost bought the exact same shoe in dark brown the other week from Hackett. Ended up going for a pair of tassle loafers form Cleverley instead. Have always hated tassle loafers previously so hopefully I haven't made a huge mistake. Will find out on Saturday when I pick them up.
Speaking of which, I had a good look in Hackett a couple of weeks back at their Carmina offerings and meant to post this up but totally forgot. Hopefully the following is of use to some people.
Hackett's flagship in Sloane Square has pretty much their full range but if you can't be bothered to go out there, you can see almost the whole selection split between the Jermyn Street store and the Regent Street store. Prices start from £250 for the simple captoe as per above, £275 for a brown suede punched captoe up to £475 for cordovan boots in Burgundy and Cognac with Dainite soles. Strangely, they also had a Cognac shell punched cap toe shoe at £495. Not sure why it would be more expensive than the boots. They also had some pebble grain bluchers, chromexcel boots and some others that I'm struggling to remember now (pretty sure there was a chukka in suede and some loafers).post #3913 of 167375/2/13 at 8:58ampost #3914 of 167375/2/13 at 9:17am
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1201 Active Users (228 Members and 973 Guests)
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 45 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 2 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.