Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 7:33 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 246post #3676 of 167374/1/13 at 3:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3677 of 167374/2/13 at 12:29amQuote:
We can do this for you guys as a Group MTO, no problems. Price will be 3400 SEK (2720 ex VAT, approx $420). Shipping is 300 SEK world wide. Delivery time is about 3 months.post #3678 of 167374/2/13 at 8:35ampost #3679 of 167374/2/13 at 9:20ampost #3680 of 167374/2/13 at 9:40am
I am interested in this shoe. Had talked to Andrew about it a week or two ago. My concern is the Simpson last and how it fits. I wear a 13D in the Allen Edmonds Delray, Clifton, and Kenilworth. All three are a loose fit on my foot. I am wearing the Kenilworth today and it will almost slide off my foot if not tied tight. Can anyone advise on how the Simpson compares. Otherwise I am waiting for a pair on the Rain Last from Epaulet (Ellison). I will see how it works and do an MTO on the rain for the shoe if it is a good fit. Love the shoe!post #3681 of 167374/2/13 at 7:56pmpost #3682 of 167374/2/13 at 11:05pmpost #3683 of 167374/3/13 at 12:13amQuote:
I might be in on this, had my eyes on that model ever since SkoAB opened. But they didn't have it in my size.post #3684 of 167374/3/13 at 12:32ampost #3685 of 167374/3/13 at 3:16ampost #3686 of 167374/3/13 at 5:07amQuote:
I ordered a pair over easter. Got a call yesterday (Tuesday) to confirm my address and was informed they would be sent that day. I'll post some pics when they arrive!post #3687 of 167374/3/13 at 5:36ampost #3688 of 167374/3/13 at 6:28ampost #3689 of 167374/3/13 at 6:48amQuote:
I like double monks, not shell.
Which MTO? Mine? We may have close to enough if so then.
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 26 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.