Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 240post #3586 of 167023/21/13 at 4:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3587 of 167023/22/13 at 1:18pmpost #3588 of 167023/22/13 at 8:23pmpost #3589 of 167023/22/13 at 10:36pmpost #3590 of 167023/22/13 at 10:37pmpost #3591 of 167023/22/13 at 10:52pmpost #3592 of 167023/22/13 at 11:02pmQuote:
Thank you! We are working on adding more English to the website. With currency fluctuations it is easiest to contact us so we can give you the best possible price. We deduct 10% from all international purchases and are offering free shipping at this time. If you ever need a price quote please PM me and I will answer any questions you have!post #3593 of 167023/23/13 at 4:41amQuote:Originally Posted by unipair guy
Thank you! We are working on adding more English to the website. With currency fluctuations it is easiest to contact us so we can give you the best possible price. We deduct 10% from all international purchases and are offering free shipping at this time. If you ever need a price quote please PM me and I will answer any questions you have!
When do you anticipate that you will be offering larger sizes such as UK 10.5 and above?post #3594 of 167023/23/13 at 4:04pmQuote:
We will try and order larger sizes as soon as we can. Carmina orders usually take 4 months to process. Please check back with us later and we will do our best to have larger sizes.post #3595 of 167023/24/13 at 9:44ampost #3596 of 167023/25/13 at 12:46ampost #3597 of 167023/25/13 at 3:37ampost #3598 of 167023/25/13 at 7:40ampost #3599 of 167023/25/13 at 10:44ampost #3600 of 167023/25/13 at 10:45am
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 48 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 51 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...