^ Those actually look darker than the cognac
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:41 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 210
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3137 of 166832/8/13 at 8:08pm
I have two pairs of Carmina shell cognac shoes that I bought in a haste...from different sources. I was worried that I'd be stuck with two pairs having the same colour. Luckily the inconsistency in cordovan from batch to batch played out in my favour.
Pair #2:post #3138 of 166832/8/13 at 9:03pmpost #3139 of 166832/8/13 at 9:06pmpost #3140 of 166832/8/13 at 9:44pmpost #3141 of 166832/8/13 at 10:57pmpost #3142 of 166832/9/13 at 12:25ampost #3143 of 166832/9/13 at 8:49ampost #3144 of 166832/9/13 at 10:05ampost #3145 of 166832/9/13 at 11:39ampost #3146 of 166832/9/13 at 2:40pmpost #3147 of 166832/10/13 at 6:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
These are my Epaulet saddle shell Salinger boots next to the MTO cognac shell boots.
Wow, this is some pretty damning evidence imo.Quote:Not long ago I found a post on some blog about someone having found their grandfathers Albadejo shoes (not sure if they had the name carmina then). They were in somewhat poor condition from having spent a few decades in a closet, so he sent them to the factory for a touchup. Don't think they were resoled though. Unfortunately I don't remember how I stumbled upon it in the first place so I am unable to link it at this time.post #3148 of 166832/10/13 at 7:24ampost #3149 of 166832/10/13 at 11:26amQuote:
thats ridiculous that they sent saddle as cognac shell, cant be any clearer in pics that its not cognac
Edited by sinnedk - 2/10/13 at 5:28pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The Official Wine Thread 9 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 50 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...