Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 7:04 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 159post #2371 of 1668312/6/12 at 2:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2372 of 1668312/6/12 at 3:13pmpost #2373 of 1668312/6/12 at 3:43pmpost #2374 of 1668312/6/12 at 4:55pmpost #2375 of 1668312/6/12 at 5:02pmpost #2376 of 1668312/6/12 at 5:46pmQuote:
Half brogue on the Inca last...I believe the pic you showed might have been the same thing on the Rain last.
Emailed Betty to see if the Inca version was in stock but she said it wasn't because it's new. She doesn't know when it'll be in stock...bummer.post #2377 of 1668312/6/12 at 5:53pmQuote:Quote:
I love my Carmina's, love my C&Js, love my Aldens. To me each is so different than the others that there really isn't a fair comparison between them.post #2378 of 1668312/6/12 at 6:24pmpost #2379 of 1668312/6/12 at 8:46pmpost #2380 of 1668312/7/12 at 9:58ampost #2381 of 1668312/7/12 at 10:29amQuote:
No - the makeups on the general website are more or less what is in stock in the various stores. Often they will pull from store inventory and ship to you after some correspondence with the lovely Betty. Although this process can take some time.
If you want a specific makeup from the webpage just jot down the model number from the website and zap 'em a note. Can't hurt to ask.post #2382 of 1668312/7/12 at 12:06pmQuote:
Yes, this was how I got my black two-eyelet derbies after being alerted to them by fiddler here on the forum.post #2383 of 1668312/7/12 at 5:18pmpost #2384 of 1668312/7/12 at 7:31pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 7 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Caruso 42l SC 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...