Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 2:30 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 156post #2326 of 1669111/28/12 at 2:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2327 of 1669111/28/12 at 2:13pmpost #2328 of 1669111/28/12 at 2:29pmpost #2329 of 1669111/28/12 at 4:01pmpost #2330 of 1669111/28/12 at 5:09pmpost #2331 of 1669111/29/12 at 1:38am
We charge a 40% surcharge for Carmina MTO. Carmina actually charge us 50% extra but MTO is an important part of our business and we decided to lower our margins, hopefully making Carmina MTO more available to a wider audience. Typically, these are our prices (DEC 2012, price increase expected JAN 2013).
Carmina shoes (all lasts except Inca) READY TO WEAR - 3400 SEK (2720 SEK ex VAT)
Carmina shoes (all lasts except Inca) MTO - 4800 SEK (3840 SEK ex VAT)
Carmina boots (all lasts except Inca) READY TO WEAR - 3600 SEK (2880 SEK ex VAT)
Carmina boots (all lasts except Inca) MTO - 5000 SEK (4000 SEK ex VAT)
Carmina Cordovan shoes READY TO WEAR – 5400 SEK (4320 SEK ex VAT)
Carmina Cordovan shoes MTO – 7500 SEK (6000 SEK ex VAT)
Carmina Cordovan boots READY TO WEAR – 5800 SEK (4640 SEK ex VAT)
Carmina Cordovan boots MTO – 8000 SEK (6400 SEK ex VAT)
Please see attached PDF for more info.
ENG_Carmina_Pricelist.pdf 157k .pdf filepost #2332 of 1669111/29/12 at 2:10ampost #2333 of 1669111/29/12 at 3:28ampost #2334 of 1669111/29/12 at 7:20ampost #2335 of 1669111/29/12 at 5:08pmpost #2336 of 1669111/29/12 at 5:09pmpost #2337 of 1669111/29/12 at 6:39pmpost #2338 of 1669111/29/12 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frank the sheep
Grabed one of the longwings in grain leather that Skoaktiebolaget just got in for a first restock. My fist shoe (i have boots) with Dainite sole. Detroit last. Here is two bad pics :) (Click to show)
Detroit is the only last I don't know much about...how does it compare to Inca and Rain...I have heard it is way more generous and whatever your size in Rain Last, you should size down by a half for a good fit. I have my eye on some chromexcel shoes on detroit last at SKAB.post #2339 of 1669111/29/12 at 7:41pm
Guys I have very flat and short feet; they usually bulge out the sides because the sole width of the waist is not enough for my extremely flat feet. Yet when I size up to accommodate this they are just too long. What last would you recommend for this? (if Carmina has none maybe another company?)post #2340 of 1669111/29/12 at 10:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by TehBunny
Guys I have very flat and short feet; they usually bulge out the sides because the sole width of the waist is not enough for my extremely flat feet. Yet when I size up to accommodate this they are just too long. What last would you recommend for this? (if Carmina has none maybe another company?)
I think theres a company called Herring (UK) that makes pretty wide shoes.
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 53 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › GMTO Awesome Carmina Polo Suede Semi-Brogue, Rain Last, perfect for... 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Marlow Tassel Loafer 9E Crockett & Jones 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...