Finally someone with feet that are as tiny as mine :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 137
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2042 of 1671510/27/12 at 8:16amQuote:
I just got my UK8 singlemonk shell carminas stretched by a cobbler and they fit a lot better now...also no damage to the shape.
But the guy shakes his head as he hands these (less than a month old and worn twice) shoes to me and says "you dont take care of these shoes, they're spoiled....the leather is so hard"
Then he put some vile looking cream on a rag and was about to rub it on them and I stopped him just in time. Its free he said. Never mind I said. He obviously thinks Im crazy.post #2043 of 1671510/28/12 at 3:20pmpost #2044 of 1671510/28/12 at 3:41pmpost #2045 of 1671510/28/12 at 3:52pmpost #2046 of 1671510/28/12 at 3:53pmpost #2047 of 1671510/28/12 at 4:18pmpost #2048 of 1671510/28/12 at 5:03pmpost #2049 of 1671510/28/12 at 6:19pmpost #2050 of 1671510/28/12 at 6:36pmpost #2051 of 1671510/29/12 at 12:44pmpost #2052 of 1671510/29/12 at 12:53pmQuote:Cannot wait!Originally Posted by Leaves
Thank you everyone that have ordered the special edition "FrankTheSheep" Cordovan Derby Boot. We have received the deposit from all but two participants and we're giving them until Friday Nov 2, then we place the order with Carmina and stragglers are left behind (no looking back ).post #2053 of 1671510/29/12 at 12:59pm
having a bit of trouble getting my new carmina's to take a good polish. I can get a nice sheen but not mirror shine. Does this get better as time goes on? I had a similar issue with some Edward Greens at first, but they take a great shine now. Never had this issue with C&J so just curious.post #2054 of 1671510/29/12 at 1:03pmpost #2055 of 1671510/29/12 at 1:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Thank you everyone that have ordered the special edition "FrankTheSheep" Cordovan Derby Boot. We have received the deposit from all but two participants and we're giving them until Friday Nov 2, then we place the order with Carmina and stragglers are left behind (no looking back ).
leaves something came up with my financials so i have to give up my spot. i am so saddened by this fact but i guess speeding tickets have more precedence than carmina boots
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Cars We Drive! 43 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 53 seconds ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Missing posters 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?