As per your instructions I am not sending you a PM Frank. But I'd like to know whether or not the shipping is free in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland as is stated on Skoaktiebolagets website. The info I got from you read that there would be a shipping charge of 300 SEK. I've already sent an email to skoaktiebolaget with the same question, but I thought you might already have the answer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 8/23/16 at 2:55am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 4:30 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 127post #1891 of 1825710/13/12 at 3:19ampost #1892 of 1825710/13/12 at 3:48amGoogle and you shall find.
I didn´t know the answear but after 30 sek on skoaktiebolagets web site i found this:
We ship globally with flat rates depending on where you live:
Sweden, Denmark, Finland - free shipping for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
European Union - 200 SEK for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
World Wide - 300 SEK (ex VAT) for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
At this moment we do not accept mail orders under 3000 SEK. This may change but not in the near future.
This is not meant to be rude but i find it quite funny that in the era of information and easy ways to find it, people still write questions on forum that takes longer time to write than it takes to google the answear. This is the reason i told people not to PM mepost #1893 of 1825710/13/12 at 4:06am
Which is exactly the same info I found. The reason I asked is that you sent me conflicting information in the MTO info. "Shipping cost is 300 SEK flat rate with swedish regular mail." As you also wrote that the info was given you by the store manager I was unsure which would prove correct. Granted that info was likely directed at non swedes participating, but I wanted to be certain. Glad to have an answer in any case.
BTW. Please give a green light for PMs when appropriate, I'd like to revise my shipping address if that is still possible.post #1894 of 1825710/14/12 at 9:37ampost #1895 of 1825710/14/12 at 9:44ampost #1896 of 1825710/14/12 at 12:12pmpost #1897 of 1825710/14/12 at 9:29pmpost #1898 of 1825710/14/12 at 11:15pmQuote:
Yes, it's from The Armoury. Also ordered the blue suede but didn't come in this time.post #1899 of 1825710/15/12 at 4:18pmQuote:
You too huh? I've been ogling them for the last few hours while reading the balmoral boot porn thread. I was told that our mto would probably be delivered in early january though, so the only reasonable thing for me to do is to pick up a pair of them as well when I collect the mto boot. I mean it would make no sense for me not to have an oxford boot. Right?post #1900 of 1825710/15/12 at 6:54pmpost #1901 of 1825710/15/12 at 6:56pmpost #1902 of 1825710/15/12 at 7:02pmQuote:
Also a 13. The only real option is getting in on a MTO group order. It would be nice to be able to try on different lasts and get a feel for sizing. Oh well, the lord gave us big feet but he compensated by giving us...big other things.post #1903 of 1825710/15/12 at 7:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Concub1ne
You too huh? I've been ogling them for the last few hours while reading the balmoral boot porn thread. I was told that our mto would probably be delivered in early january though, so the only reasonable thing for me to do is to pick up a pair of them as well when I collect the mto boot. I mean it would make no sense for me not to have an oxford boot. Right?
Yup. I'm also in on the MTO, and I think my January boot plan will turn out exactly like yours.
For now, I think I'll set my sight on those shell bal boots that are still in stockpost #1904 of 1825710/15/12 at 7:16pmpost #1905 of 1825710/15/12 at 7:18pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 34 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › Wardrobe Building Philosophy Discussion (Optimization, Variety,... 10 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › Order Made shirts in Tokyo 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding