Thanks! Looking forward to what sounds like a great pair of boots!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 6:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 124post #1846 of 1929310/10/12 at 8:41pmpost #1847 of 1929310/10/12 at 8:49pmpost #1848 of 1929310/10/12 at 8:52pmpost #1849 of 1929310/10/12 at 9:00pmpost #1850 of 1929310/10/12 at 9:11pmQuote:
I thought is said 12/10 I guess they are doing the European way and going the logical day/month. Anyway, I guess I will have to get in on it next time.post #1851 of 1929310/10/12 at 10:13pmpost #1852 of 1929310/10/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
That´s right. The chance of ordering this boot close tomorrow (12 october, CET 00:00 =18:00 in NYC). If someone wants in, PM me and i´ll forward info on payment and so on.post #1853 of 1929310/11/12 at 11:07am
Two pair of Carmina's, both on Rain last. Chukka on dainite, dub monk on leather.
The chukkas are bought today at the opening of Skoaktiebolaget in Stockholm. Thank's guys for excellent service, and congratulations to a nice store with an excellent assortment!
Chukkas have not gotten the first polish just yet, hence the difference in shine. In tan leather, but in a slightly darker batch of leathers than the rest of the Carmina tan models in the store. Will get mahogany polish to create a bit more depth in colour.
Dub monks about three weeks "old". Sorry for crappy iPhone pictures.post #1854 of 1929310/11/12 at 11:42ampost #1855 of 1929310/11/12 at 12:11pmpost #1856 of 1929310/11/12 at 1:54pmpost #1857 of 1929310/11/12 at 3:45pmShell MTO update.
More people have joined, now we are 16! This is crazy! I hoped that we would be 6 and when i sat the dead line under one week from promoting it i thought it was a very tough goal since other MTO/group buys seem to take forever.
djoserpost #1858 of 1929310/11/12 at 3:54pmpost #1859 of 1929310/11/12 at 4:14pmpost #1860 of 1929310/11/12 at 4:19pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › BNWT Acne 'Darkwash Moc' Selvedge Jeans 34" x 34" 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 45 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 54 minutes ago
- › Stile Latino cashmere jacket. 50EU 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Two Rado Watches - Carpe Diem and Cerix 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...