or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 1206

post #18076 of 18825
Carmina! Best shoes ever....
post #18077 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

:slayer:

post #18078 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post


Before taking Reddit GMTO for Borboun shell, I was planned to get this. Now it proves it's stunning.
post #18079 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

:bounce2:

post #18080 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post



 


OK thats one of the nicest brown I have ever seen

post #18081 of 18825
That's brown? Looks burgundy on my screen. But stunning for sure.
post #18082 of 18825
my screen says burgundy too, regardless they are excellent
post #18083 of 18825


Gentleman,
A few weeks ago I asked about how to loosen up my Carmina loafers a bit. I tried the piece of cardboard inserted with the shoetrees and I worked a little. I saw a local shoe repair place and inquired about stretching. Should I do it or keep wearing the shoe little by little? Annoying thing about it, is only on my left foot.
post #18084 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

That's brown? Looks burgundy on my screen. But stunning for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

my screen says burgundy too, regardless they are excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylexchangemtl View Post


OK thats one of the nicest brown I have ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqtri View Post

bounce2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by galileo View Post

Before taking Reddit GMTO for Borboun shell, I was planned to get this. Now it proves it's stunning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moixet View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Thank you, gentleman. These are indeed the finest cordovan shoes I own (out of 9 pairs). And they are definitely color 8!

I think I now own the trifecta of Detroit last shell offerings: PTB, LWB, and Chukka. cheers.gif
post #18085 of 18825

All brown everything! 

 

post #18086 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosMS16 View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Gentleman,
A few weeks ago I asked about how to loosen up my Carmina loafers a bit. I tried the piece of cardboard inserted with the shoetrees and I worked a little. I saw a local shoe repair place and inquired about stretching. Should I do it or keep wearing the shoe little by little? Annoying thing about it, is only on my left foot.

I have this issue with all loafers.  No exception!

 

The vamp/instep stretchers from shoeshineexpress have worked well for me (http://www.shoeshineexpress.com/stretchers.asp).

post #18087 of 18825

I just used the 15% discount code to get a pair of navy suede string loafers in the Uetam last. I also added shoe trees and metal toe taps, and the discount also applies to these! One question - are the toe taps installed by Carmina flush with the sole? 

post #18088 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfeet View Post

I just used the 15% discount code to get a pair of navy suede string loafers in the Uetam last. I also added shoe trees and metal toe taps, and the discount also applies to these! One question - are the toe taps installed by Carmina flush with the sole? 

They should be flush

post #18089 of 18825

Prices in their palma store? Going there in a week and would like to know what to expect.

post #18090 of 18825
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeToledo View Post

Prices in their palma store? Going there in a week and would like to know what to expect.

Ha, we are going to Mallorca for holidays as well, my wife actually wanted Greece. But meh, in Palma is a Carmina store so I finally get to try all the lasts 👍

I guess their prices will be the same as the ones on the website but perhaps they have more outlet models there?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)