Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:13 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 3:08 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 13post #181 of 183771/17/12 at 8:20pmpost #182 of 183771/17/12 at 8:26pmpost #183 of 183771/17/12 at 8:43pm
Nah, man. I was in Barcelona in September last year, so popped by their store and bought just the one pair. Thinking about a possible second pair from the Armoury. I'm hoping to be in HK in late March this year.post #184 of 183771/18/12 at 1:07pmpost #185 of 183772/7/12 at 2:33pmpost #186 of 183772/7/12 at 3:11pmpost #187 of 183772/7/12 at 3:16pmpost #188 of 183772/7/12 at 6:25pmThread Starterpost #189 of 183772/7/12 at 9:24pmQuote:
I love these shoes. I picked up the tan calf version on the rain last pic'd below the last time I was in spain. Wish I has seen these suede ones. Wow.
Edited by malat - 2/8/12 at 7:58ampost #190 of 183772/8/12 at 12:04amQuote:
Thanks. The monks is made of lizard.
This is the same shoe that i posted, they are the nr 3 pic. I think my pic is much more true color than this one. Anyway, great looking shoe and this was what i had in mind when i got to the store but they didn´t have it smaller than size 8 or 8.5.post #191 of 183772/8/12 at 3:50ampost #192 of 183772/8/12 at 6:54am
Have you seen anything in the Alcudia last? It's somewhat elongated, like the Rain, but the toe is rounder and the toebox is a bit roomier. Really nice, it's a shame they don't offer many models in that last; at least they're not readily available.
post #193 of 183772/9/12 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frank the sheep
Thanks. The monks is made of lizard.
This is the same shoe that i posted, they are the nr 3 pic. I think my pic is much more true color than this one. Anyway, great looking shoe and this was what i had in mind when i got to the store but they didn´t have it smaller than size 8 or 8.5.
Is #3 a Rain last? The toe looks different. In any case, under daylight the pair I i have is very, very dark. Can't agree that yours is a more true colour. The pair in your picture could be a shade lighter than mine.post #194 of 183772/9/12 at 2:44pmpost #195 of 183772/9/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
The Alcudia is my favorite looking and fitting last so far. The only reason I haven't bought more Carminas.
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Price Reduced - Wool Pants - 33, 34, 35 Incotex, Isaia and more 7 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...