or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 1190

post #17836 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by beepbop View Post
 

It will likely be storm welt. The ordering page shows the model with a storm welt.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfzs View Post

Anyone that has followed the GYW - Carmina collaboration and can enlighten me what welt the cordovan longwing will have. Flat or storm (like the stock 532)

Storm welt 

post #17837 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfzs View Post

Anyone that has followed the GYW - Carmina collaboration and can enlighten me what welt the cordovan longwing will have. Flat or storm (like the stock 532)

I will confirm with Jaime for you - I iamgine a storm welt

post #17838 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by moixet View Post
 

 

Storm welt 

Jaime confirmed it is a storm welt

post #17839 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirieca View Post

Jaime confirmed it is a storm welt

Thanks!
post #17840 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc78 View Post

PSA: Quality shop is having a 20% off sale on their remaining Carminas

https://www.quality-shop.com/eu/brands/carmina

Tricky, that isn't actually a sale, the prices have been there for at least 6 months now. I've been eyeing the burgundy Chelsea boot and the price is still the same, they're just raising the price and marking down 20% to make it look like it's discounted.
post #17841 of 18895
Planning to purchase a Carmina double monk. Which of these two monks do you guys think looks better? Both last fits me well.

The Simpson

Or inca

post #17842 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Excellent nod[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Love the color pops much more vs my loden suede chukka from skoak.

Thank you sirs! This batch of Loden from Oakroom taiwan is awesome!
post #17843 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

Tricky, that isn't actually a sale, the prices have been there for at least 6 months now. I've been eyeing the burgundy Chelsea boot and the price is still the same, they're just raising the price and marking down 20% to make it look like it's discounted.

I am pretty bad at maths but given the sale prices are below the actual prices on carminas website its a good deal anyway. I ordered a DM on Uetam, which is weird, given Carmina only produces Loafers on that Last?!
post #17844 of 18895
I'm looking to purchasing some suede loafers in the Uetam last. My US size is 9.5D, so my UK size is 8.5. Do I go UK8 or UK8.5 for Uetam?
post #17845 of 18895
I wear us 9 on the 65 last and uk8 uetem fits me like a glove.
post #17846 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmss View Post

I wear us 9 on the 65 last and uk8 uetem fits me like a glove.

Ah, so go down a full size from US to UK for Uetem in my Park Ave size?  Do you wear a different 65 last size from your brannock size?

post #17847 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by devastitis View Post

I'm looking to purchasing some suede loafers in the Uetam last. My US size is 9.5D, so my UK size is 8.5. Do I go UK8 or UK8.5 for Uetam?

I'm between a 10D and 10E when being properly measured and have a few 65 last in 10E fitting well but not snug. For me Uetam UK9 fits well but is rather snug and that's exactly how I like my loafers. Width wise I would not see any issue for someone wearing 65 last D width going one full size down on Uetam
post #17848 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by devastitis View Post

I'm looking to purchasing some suede loafers in the Uetam last. My US size is 9.5D, so my UK size is 8.5. Do I go UK8 or UK8.5 for Uetam?
What do you take for your Simpson size? And GG and eg, I like that loafer but want snug fit do let me know also.
post #17849 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by devastitis View Post

I'm looking to purchasing some suede loafers in the Uetam last. My US size is 9.5D, so my UK size is 8.5. Do I go UK8 or UK8.5 for Uetam?


I too, am a 9.5US and I wear the Uetam loafers in 8.5UK

post #17850 of 18895
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmss View Post

Planning to purchase a Carmina double monk. Which of these two monks do you guys think looks better? Both last fits me well.

Simpson. Know many love the Inca, but I am a Simpson loyalist.

If you can find it, I'd actually go for it on the Alcudia above all else
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)