or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 1189

post #17821 of 18832

Anyone know if this sample Armagnac NST (from GYW GMTO makeup discussion) is going to make it into production?  Would instakop...

 

 

Thanks!

post #17822 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkebh979 View Post

Anyone know if this sample Armagnac NST (from GYW GMTO makeup discussion) is going to make it into production?  Would instakop...




Thanks!

They sell this model on their current website at the bluchers section.
post #17823 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmss View Post


They sell this model on their current website at the bluchers section.


Right... but not in the armagnac cordovan..

post #17824 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkebh979 View Post
 

Anyone know if this sample Armagnac NST (from GYW GMTO makeup discussion) is going to make it into production?  Would instakop...

 

 

 

Thanks!

From what I understood, it would be a maximum of 2 shell makeups.  Looks like one is an armagnac frankenstitch boot, and the other is a bourbon longwing.

post #17825 of 18832

Gentlemen, I'm doing some closet cleaning and will be listing 3 pairs of Carmina's in the B&S section, in 10UK and 10.5UK.

post #17826 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhound View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Gentlemen,

Believe it or not these are supposed to be Carmina "New Cognac" shell cordovan.  Obviously, very different.  My wife is infatuated with them.  I tend to be very awed by their beauty as well: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo IMG_2880_zpsvfwrebp0.jpg


photo IMG_2886_zps3mr5ezym.jpg


photo IMG_2882_zpsrnwbsga0.jpg


photo IMG_2884_zpsy1ydriph.jpg


photo IMG_0734_zpssypon2jm.jpg

Wow, these are stunning.

My wife would be stunning me with a left hook if she found out I bought more shoes :fistbump:

post #17827 of 18832

Does anyone with dissimilar foot widths/insteps have chelsea boots? I would really like a pair but am hesitant. *enabling needed

 

Thanks!

post #17828 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes11771 View Post
 

From what I understood, it would be a maximum of 2 shell makeups.  Looks like one is an armagnac frankenstitch boot, and the other is a bourbon longwing.


Right - but to take the picture they must have already built a demo, so... :cheers:

post #17829 of 18832
Maiden voyage. Thanks to @nutcracker

post #17830 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Maiden voyage. Thanks to @nutcracker Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Excellent nod[1].gif
post #17831 of 18832
PSA: Quality shop is having a 20% off sale on their remaining Carminas

https://www.quality-shop.com/eu/brands/carmina
post #17832 of 18832
Is there any other coupon, which can be used for someone ordering for the first time?

Jondral has 20% on Carmina and more for Saint Crispins

https://michaeljondral.com/collections/special-1
post #17833 of 18832
Anyone that has followed the GYW - Carmina collaboration and can enlighten me what welt the cordovan longwing will have. Flat or storm (like the stock 532)
post #17834 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfzs View Post

Anyone that has followed the GYW - Carmina collaboration and can enlighten me what welt the cordovan longwing will have. Flat or storm (like the stock 532)

It will likely be storm welt. The ordering page shows the model with a storm welt.

post #17835 of 18832
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Maiden voyage. Thanks to @nutcracker

Love the color pops much more vs my loden suede chukka from skoak.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)