Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 1150post #17237 of 192563/11/16 at 1:56pmpost #17238 of 192563/11/16 at 1:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by RogerP
As boot season draws to a close, a few pairs are getting a final cleaning before retiring until the fall.
These Carminas have simply impressed the heck out of me. The CX-L just shrugged off the worst that (an admittedly mild) winter had to offer and required nothing more than a damp cloth wipedown. These received a light coat of cream polish just to even out the odd scuff here and there and they are back to looking brand new. Seriously.
A real sleeper in the derby boot category, IMO. You can spend a lot more and not get a lot better. If someone comes up with this exact boot in a dark brown CX-L, that's an instakopp for me. Even a version sans storm welt and Frankensticth for a slightly dressier look would be cool by me. Seriously, one of our awesome forum retailers needs to do this. @steveyoo1983 and @Leaves
Where did you get this boot and can you get it in brown?post #17239 of 192563/11/16 at 2:02pmpost #17240 of 192563/11/16 at 2:12pmpost #17241 of 192563/11/16 at 2:16pm
Looks like the listing was already taken down. Yeah $475US for burgundy shell pennies, I couldn't resist. Note that Skoak mentioned that the shoes were unworn, but there was a slight scratch on the sole. Here's hoping they fit so I can put more than a scratch on the soles!post #17242 of 192563/11/16 at 2:24pmpost #17243 of 192563/11/16 at 2:29pmpost #17244 of 192563/11/16 at 6:37pmpost #17245 of 192563/11/16 at 7:57pmHello，gentlemen.I'm new here.Nice to meet you，guys.I'm just into Carmina.I saw this Carmina shoes on this link，I really love them in deep.
I saw some number in the shoes in the first picture on this webside.Maybe it is 15348 9 958，I don't know these number meaning.
I sent an email to Carminashoemaker to ask this shoes.They reply me it's 10078 in deia last,but there is a little difference between10078 and the shoes in picture.Is there someone who know the shoes tell me what the style number and thelast of shoes are,really appreciate.
Best regardspost #17246 of 192563/11/16 at 8:17pmpost #17247 of 192563/14/16 at 8:40ampost #17248 of 192563/14/16 at 8:47ampost #17249 of 192563/14/16 at 4:05pmpost #17250 of 192563/14/16 at 4:12pmQuote:
I think the OP was asking about MTO orders. Was your order a stock order? That's why I said it was odd for stock orders to include trees and MTO orders not to include trees, although I guess perhaps it's just more expensive to do an MTO order despite the minimum requirements.
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...