There is no such thing as GG or EG RTW Cordovan boots. But if there would be they should be around €1200+.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 115post #1711 of 1809410/5/12 at 5:43ampost #1712 of 1809410/5/12 at 8:43amQuote:
very nice boots! they look more like saddle than cognac shell though. i have a similar shoe version of that boot, it's a brogue captoe oxford and it's also on the robert last.post #1713 of 1809410/5/12 at 8:55ampost #1714 of 1809410/5/12 at 1:40pmpost #1715 of 1809410/5/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that they run long and narrow, or that the chisel is more akin to the 348 chisel?post #1716 of 1809410/5/12 at 3:14pmLooking at different models to decide model for a MTO and have a question.
What is the different between model 80184 (http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=84&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86)
and model 797 (http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg) or (http://dieworkwear.com/post/3621598417/shoe-options-for-rainy-days)
seams to me that this is the same boot???post #1717 of 1809410/5/12 at 3:42pmpost #1718 of 1809410/5/12 at 3:52pm
This image of the "797": http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg is actually the 80184. It was a mistake on Mr. Horween's part here, originally (in the comments): http://horween.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/perks/
The REAL 797 is this boot, only on the Forest last (according to Betty): http://carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=81&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86
I don't think they normally stock the 797, since she said (a year ago, mind you) that they didn't have a sample to send a picture.
The 80184 is on the Oscar last.post #1719 of 1809410/5/12 at 3:54pmpost #1720 of 1809410/5/12 at 4:06pmpost #1721 of 1809410/5/12 at 4:13pmpost #1722 of 1809410/5/12 at 4:30pmpost #1723 of 1809410/5/12 at 4:34pmCARMINA MTO!
Since we will have a store in Sweden selling Carmina from 11 october (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se) i wanted to do a MTO. I sent NAMOR a PM since he said in this thread that he was thinking the same. We decided to do a copy of the boot Nick at Horwwen got from Carmina, except with dark green lining. If you want in you are more than welcome, if we are six people we avoid the MTO fee. I you want in write in the thread so others know but please PM me so i don´t miss anyone.
The design is set and not up for discussion.
This is the details:
Price in SEK with VAT: 5700
Price in SEK without VAT: 4560
Regarding price. I need to get final confirmation from Leaves since Carmina did raise their prices this week.
This is the boot:
Edited by Frank the sheep - 10/6/12 at 1:20ampost #1724 of 1809410/5/12 at 4:46pmpost #1725 of 1809410/5/12 at 4:59pmFrom Skoaktiebolagets web:
"...We will also accept “group MTOs". If you have a group of friends or colleagues who would like to create a certain model, we are happy to oblige. A minimum of six pairs in any model/colour/last is required to do a “group” MTO. This way, we won't have to charge you the extra MTO surcharge. This service is available for all of our three major brands; Carmina Shoemaker, Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling."
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Interest check: Eidos Chiaia brown herringbone topcoat, 52 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Isaia shirts got smaller? 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Epaulet x Carmina Cognac Pebble Grain Chukka Boot Size UK7/US8 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › bright yellow shirt/orange bow tie? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding