There is no such thing as GG or EG RTW Cordovan boots. But if there would be they should be around €1200+.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 115post #1711 of 1665510/5/12 at 5:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1712 of 1665510/5/12 at 8:43amQuote:
very nice boots! they look more like saddle than cognac shell though. i have a similar shoe version of that boot, it's a brogue captoe oxford and it's also on the robert last.post #1713 of 1665510/5/12 at 8:55ampost #1714 of 1665510/5/12 at 1:40pmpost #1715 of 1665510/5/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that they run long and narrow, or that the chisel is more akin to the 348 chisel?post #1716 of 1665510/5/12 at 3:14pmLooking at different models to decide model for a MTO and have a question.
What is the different between model 80184 (http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=84&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86)
and model 797 (http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg) or (http://dieworkwear.com/post/3621598417/shoe-options-for-rainy-days)
seams to me that this is the same boot???post #1717 of 1665510/5/12 at 3:42pmpost #1718 of 1665510/5/12 at 3:52pm
This image of the "797": http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg is actually the 80184. It was a mistake on Mr. Horween's part here, originally (in the comments): http://horween.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/perks/
The REAL 797 is this boot, only on the Forest last (according to Betty): http://carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=81&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86
I don't think they normally stock the 797, since she said (a year ago, mind you) that they didn't have a sample to send a picture.
The 80184 is on the Oscar last.post #1719 of 1665510/5/12 at 3:54pmpost #1720 of 1665510/5/12 at 4:06pmpost #1721 of 1665510/5/12 at 4:13pmpost #1722 of 1665510/5/12 at 4:30pmpost #1723 of 1665510/5/12 at 4:34pmCARMINA MTO!
Since we will have a store in Sweden selling Carmina from 11 october (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se) i wanted to do a MTO. I sent NAMOR a PM since he said in this thread that he was thinking the same. We decided to do a copy of the boot Nick at Horwwen got from Carmina, except with dark green lining. If you want in you are more than welcome, if we are six people we avoid the MTO fee. I you want in write in the thread so others know but please PM me so i don´t miss anyone.
The design is set and not up for discussion.
This is the details:
Price in SEK with VAT: 5700
Price in SEK without VAT: 4560
Regarding price. I need to get final confirmation from Leaves since Carmina did raise their prices this week.
This is the boot:
Edited by Frank the sheep - 10/6/12 at 1:20ampost #1724 of 1665510/5/12 at 4:46pmpost #1725 of 1665510/5/12 at 4:59pmFrom Skoaktiebolagets web:
"...We will also accept “group MTOs". If you have a group of friends or colleagues who would like to create a certain model, we are happy to oblige. A minimum of six pairs in any model/colour/last is required to do a “group” MTO. This way, we won't have to charge you the extra MTO surcharge. This service is available for all of our three major brands; Carmina Shoemaker, Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling."
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 1 minute ago
- › Yohji Yamamoto Pour Home SS14 Clock Shirt Size 3 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme AW11 Knit Size 2 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum in Paris: Streetstyle Pics 13 minutes ago
- › Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Combat Boots Size 3 (US10) 13 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...