Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 4:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 367post #5491 of 150218/6/13 at 7:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5492 of 150218/6/13 at 8:18pmQuote:
I would love to use Carmina trees but they are sold out at the boutiques and online store. I have been waiting for them to restock. However, people have been telling me that Carmina trees don't really fit well.
LCA is indeed pricey but it looks very well made.
I won't buy anything from Hanger Project. Their things are rather expensive when compared to the European counterparts, probably due to non-deductible US taxes. Their shipping cost outside of US is very high but i can't blame them since its cost to cost basis. Nevertheless, Hanger Project is selling very good stuff and they also have a wide variety of quality products.post #5493 of 150218/6/13 at 8:21pmQuote:
Do you mean this?
How's the quality?
Anyway, i bought the Saphir black edition tree and it doesn't fit. So stay away from it.post #5494 of 150218/7/13 at 3:46amQuote:
I have Carmina's on the Simpson, Deia, Rain and Inca lasts. The Carmina shoe trees fit them all just fine. I agree that they can be somewhat hard to find.
LCA are very well made indeed (as they should be for the price).post #5495 of 150218/7/13 at 5:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Alvinbmx
Do you mean this?
How's the quality?
Anyway, i bought the Saphir black edition tree and it doesn't fit. So stay away from it.
Yep, that is what I use and size down.
They are definitely not as elongated as any of the carmina lasts I mentioned, but I think it fills out enough of the shoe.
I don't really know how to comment on quality. They appear well made enough to live inside shoes. Lots of cedar. Spring on both axes seem fine.post #5496 of 150218/8/13 at 10:59ampost #5497 of 150218/8/13 at 1:29pmHey guys heres a list of MTO's from Steve at Gentlemans Footwear! If there are any interests please feel free to PM Steve (steveyoo1983) or myself (justinkapur)
pre-order for a Forest last captoe in black calf
mto #1 (navy 2eyelet in rain last) - 2 interests
mto #2 (burgundy split toe derby) - 2 interests
mto #3 ( split toe shell cordovan boots) - 2 int for light cognac shell, 2 int for navy shell
mto #4 (simpson last derby wingtip in burgundy)post #5498 of 150218/8/13 at 2:54pmpost #5499 of 150218/8/13 at 2:54pmQuote:
Justin, would you happen to know what last these will be on?
Also, would it be possible to have some indication of pricing?
Thanks!post #5500 of 150218/8/13 at 3:04pmpost #5501 of 150218/8/13 at 3:10pmpost #5502 of 150218/8/13 at 3:36pmpost #5503 of 150218/8/13 at 4:05pmQuote:
This boot will be fire! Cmon let's get the order in before Carmina's summer vacationpost #5504 of 150218/8/13 at 4:06pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 17 seconds ago
- › HELP!!! NEED TIE ADVICE 54 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015