As per your instructions I am not sending you a PM Frank. But I'd like to know whether or not the shipping is free in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland as is stated on Skoaktiebolagets website. The info I got from you read that there would be a shipping charge of 300 SEK. I've already sent an email to skoaktiebolaget with the same question, but I thought you might already have the answer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 12:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 1:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 12:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 127post #1891 of 1438210/13/12 at 3:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1892 of 1438210/13/12 at 3:48amGoogle and you shall find.
I didn´t know the answear but after 30 sek on skoaktiebolagets web site i found this:
We ship globally with flat rates depending on where you live:
Sweden, Denmark, Finland - free shipping for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
European Union - 200 SEK for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
World Wide - 300 SEK (ex VAT) for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
At this moment we do not accept mail orders under 3000 SEK. This may change but not in the near future.
This is not meant to be rude but i find it quite funny that in the era of information and easy ways to find it, people still write questions on forum that takes longer time to write than it takes to google the answear. This is the reason i told people not to PM mepost #1893 of 1438210/13/12 at 4:06am
Which is exactly the same info I found. The reason I asked is that you sent me conflicting information in the MTO info. "Shipping cost is 300 SEK flat rate with swedish regular mail." As you also wrote that the info was given you by the store manager I was unsure which would prove correct. Granted that info was likely directed at non swedes participating, but I wanted to be certain. Glad to have an answer in any case.
BTW. Please give a green light for PMs when appropriate, I'd like to revise my shipping address if that is still possible.post #1894 of 1438210/14/12 at 9:37ampost #1895 of 1438210/14/12 at 9:44ampost #1896 of 1438210/14/12 at 12:12pmpost #1897 of 1438210/14/12 at 9:29pmpost #1898 of 1438210/14/12 at 11:15pmQuote:
Yes, it's from The Armoury. Also ordered the blue suede but didn't come in this time.post #1899 of 1438210/15/12 at 4:18pmQuote:
You too huh? I've been ogling them for the last few hours while reading the balmoral boot porn thread. I was told that our mto would probably be delivered in early january though, so the only reasonable thing for me to do is to pick up a pair of them as well when I collect the mto boot. I mean it would make no sense for me not to have an oxford boot. Right?post #1900 of 1438210/15/12 at 6:54pmpost #1901 of 1438210/15/12 at 6:56pmpost #1902 of 1438210/15/12 at 7:02pmQuote:
Also a 13. The only real option is getting in on a MTO group order. It would be nice to be able to try on different lasts and get a feel for sizing. Oh well, the lord gave us big feet but he compensated by giving us...big other things.post #1903 of 1438210/15/12 at 7:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Concub1ne
You too huh? I've been ogling them for the last few hours while reading the balmoral boot porn thread. I was told that our mto would probably be delivered in early january though, so the only reasonable thing for me to do is to pick up a pair of them as well when I collect the mto boot. I mean it would make no sense for me not to have an oxford boot. Right?
Yup. I'm also in on the MTO, and I think my January boot plan will turn out exactly like yours.
For now, I think I'll set my sight on those shell bal boots that are still in stockpost #1904 of 1438210/15/12 at 7:16pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Cigars 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...