Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 2:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 11:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 6:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 13post #181 of 143071/17/12 at 8:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #182 of 143071/17/12 at 8:26pmpost #183 of 143071/17/12 at 8:43pm
Nah, man. I was in Barcelona in September last year, so popped by their store and bought just the one pair. Thinking about a possible second pair from the Armoury. I'm hoping to be in HK in late March this year.post #184 of 143071/18/12 at 1:07pmpost #185 of 143072/7/12 at 2:33pmpost #186 of 143072/7/12 at 3:11pmpost #187 of 143072/7/12 at 3:16pmpost #188 of 143072/7/12 at 6:25pmThread Starterpost #189 of 143072/7/12 at 9:24pmQuote:
I love these shoes. I picked up the tan calf version on the rain last pic'd below the last time I was in spain. Wish I has seen these suede ones. Wow.
Edited by malat - 2/8/12 at 7:58ampost #190 of 143072/8/12 at 12:04amQuote:
Thanks. The monks is made of lizard.
This is the same shoe that i posted, they are the nr 3 pic. I think my pic is much more true color than this one. Anyway, great looking shoe and this was what i had in mind when i got to the store but they didn´t have it smaller than size 8 or 8.5.post #191 of 143072/8/12 at 3:50ampost #192 of 143072/8/12 at 6:54am
Have you seen anything in the Alcudia last? It's somewhat elongated, like the Rain, but the toe is rounder and the toebox is a bit roomier. Really nice, it's a shame they don't offer many models in that last; at least they're not readily available.
post #193 of 143072/9/12 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frank the sheep
Thanks. The monks is made of lizard.
This is the same shoe that i posted, they are the nr 3 pic. I think my pic is much more true color than this one. Anyway, great looking shoe and this was what i had in mind when i got to the store but they didn´t have it smaller than size 8 or 8.5.
Is #3 a Rain last? The toe looks different. In any case, under daylight the pair I i have is very, very dark. Can't agree that yours is a more true colour. The pair in your picture could be a shade lighter than mine.post #194 of 143072/9/12 at 2:44pmpost #195 of 143072/9/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
The Alcudia is my favorite looking and fitting last so far. The only reason I haven't bought more Carminas.
- Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Mid-2015 Clothing Thoughts - Have Your Views on CM Changed and Why 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › I need help... what are these Ray Ban worth in today's market (ray... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...