or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 59

post #871 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev777 View Post

Is it only me that , when visiting the website, can view all the shoes on the Rain & Forest lasts but the Simpson is hidden below the Rain last icon???

Try using Google Chrome.

Thanks for that works perfectly.
post #872 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

so was mine! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
however they are schedule to arrive the day after I leave for a 2 week trip. kasdfbawdecfg< hfUSIFGJASF

dhl tracking says: "with delivery courier"

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #873 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Thank you very much to you both - those responses are very helpful.
So, just to be clear:
Rain -> Inca = same size
Rain/Inca -> Simpson = go up half a size (ie if normally a UK8.5 in the Rain/Inca last, get a UK9 in the Simpson last)

I have not noticed a difference in size between the Rain and Inca lasts, just the shape of the toe box. I was told by the gentlemen at the Armoury to size up from an 8.5UK to a 9UK when moving from the Inca/Rain to Simpson last.
post #874 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

I have not noticed a difference in size between the Rain and Inca lasts, just the shape of the toe box. I was told by the gentlemen at the Armoury to size up from an 8.5UK to a 9UK when moving from the Inca/Rain to Simpson last.

 

Simspon and Alcudia are narrow lasts. If you're on the edge of D/E I would definitely size up from normal.

post #875 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev777 View Post

Thanks for that works perfectly.

You are welcome. It was a pleasant surprise the first time I used Chrome on the Carmina site.
post #876 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

d79989d0.jpg

Nice pants. Details? What kind of jacket do you wear those with, or are they part of a suit?
post #877 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon View Post

Thanks Spoo. That HK $3,800 is not US dollars right? That should come out to about $500, correct?
Also, if I'm a size 9.5 in Allen Edmonds strands what size should I order these in?

Yep, right around that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

8.5

Correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

Nice pants. Details? What kind of jacket do you wear those with, or are they part of a suit?

Thanks, A suit :
9911b3c3.jpg
post #878 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullswin View Post

dhl tracking says: "with delivery courier"
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I hate you so much right now laugh.gif
post #879 of 8951
Spoo's got so much class, it's disgustin'
post #880 of 8951
After a few months wait, here is my MTO order...

It's Spoo's favorite model, but on the Alcudia last, rather than the Simpson last. I just prefer a toe shape that has some roundness to it, without much chisel or squarishness. To view my other Carmina shoes (Robert, Forest, and Alcudia; two brown, one black), here are some pics from a few months back -- http://www.styleforum.net/t/241469/carmina-shoe-p0rn/210#post_5237652.

Alcudia, black calf (boxcalf), model 80214:

photo-146-1

photo-147-1

photo-148-1

photo-149-1

photo-150-1
post #881 of 8951
^nice, very similiar to what I have been wanting to order
post #882 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullswin View Post

After a few months wait, here is my MTO order...
It's Spoo's favorite model, but on the Alcudia last, rather than the Simpson last. I just prefer a toe shape that has some roundness to it, without much chisel or squarishness. To view my other Carmina shoes (Robert, Forest, and Alcudia; two brown, one black), here are some pics from a few months back -- http://www.styleforum.net/t/241469/carmina-shoe-p0rn/210#post_5237652.
Alcudia, black calf (boxcalf), model 80214:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo-146-1
photo-147-1
photo-148-1
photo-149-1
photo-150-1

how is the fit compared to oscar?
post #883 of 8951
Bravo, bravo, bullswin.

Jet: "how does the Alcudia last fit"

bounce2.gif
post #884 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Yep, right around that.
Correct.
Thanks, A suit :
9911b3c3.jpg

I love khaki/taupe against navy blue.
post #885 of 8951
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

I love khaki/taupe against navy blue.

You can rarely go wrong when you draw inspiration from nature.

232
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.