or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 548

post #8206 of 8945

^ Made a similar post comparing the Rain to the Simpson.  X-post from the Carmina sizing thread:

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/291006/the-official-carmina-sizing-thread/675#post_7088748

post #8207 of 8945
Just got these in the mail today and tried them on for the first time.

Carmina by Epaulet Brown Lizard Double Monks
post #8208 of 8945

^Gorgeous double monks. Doesn't suit my style, but they look great on you, and Carmina does fine work with lizard.

post #8209 of 8945

(cross-posting to Alden thread)

 

I've just acquired some ruby shell:

 

 

I don't suppose anyone out there has this as well as Alden's Colors 2 and/or 4?  I've been looking for a side-by-side comparison and coming up dry.

 

(In its own right, IMO this color is BEAUTIFUL, and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be.)

post #8210 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

(cross-posting to Alden thread)

 

I've just acquired some ruby shell:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

I don't suppose anyone out there has this as well as Alden's Colors 2 and/or 4?  I've been looking for a side-by-side comparison and coming up dry.

 

(In its own right, IMO this color is BEAUTIFUL, and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be.)

 

Those are phenomenal! Details please. I want them! That color is stunning even on my crappy laptop. Congratulations!

post #8211 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof6 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

(cross-posting to Alden thread)

 

I've just acquired some ruby shell:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

I don't suppose anyone out there has this as well as Alden's Colors 2 and/or 4?  I've been looking for a side-by-side comparison and coming up dry.

 

(In its own right, IMO this color is BEAUTIFUL, and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be.)

 

Those are phenomenal! Details please. I want them! That color is stunning even on my crappy laptop. Congratulations!

 

Thanks!  Easy peasy:

 

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?nididioma=230&idfamilia=12124362&idarticulo=4334252

 

Hope they have your size . . . :fistbump:

post #8212 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

 

Thanks!  Easy peasy:

 

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?nididioma=230&idfamilia=12124362&idarticulo=4334252

 

Hope they have your size . . . :fistbump:

 

Excellent. Thank you. Looking forward to your in the wild pics of these.

post #8213 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

(cross-posting to Alden thread)

 

I've just acquired some ruby shell:

 

 

I don't suppose anyone out there has this as well as Alden's Colors 2 and/or 4?  I've been looking for a side-by-side comparison and coming up dry.

 

(In its own right, IMO this color is BEAUTIFUL, and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be.)


I have these!

 

I wouldn't say it's the most versatile colour ... but **** the haters and rock whatever I want :slayer:

post #8214 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

(cross-posting to Alden thread)

 

I've just acquired some ruby shell:

 

 

I don't suppose anyone out there has this as well as Alden's Colors 2 and/or 4?  I've been looking for a side-by-side comparison and coming up dry.

 

(In its own right, IMO this color is BEAUTIFUL, and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be.)

Nice! Did you have to pay for shipping and was it delivered by FedEx or UPS?

post #8215 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

X-post: Our Carmina Braided Loafer just arrived as a stock shoe (sizes UK 6.5-UK 11) on the Uetam last.




BEAUTIFUL...for the summer
post #8216 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by vriche View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

(cross-posting to Alden thread)

 

I've just acquired some ruby shell:

 

 

I don't suppose anyone out there has this as well as Alden's Colors 2 and/or 4?  I've been looking for a side-by-side comparison and coming up dry.

 

(In its own right, IMO this color is BEAUTIFUL, and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be.)

Nice! Did you have to pay for shipping and was it delivered by FedEx or UPS?

 

40 euros for shipping via FedEx.  Twice now I've gotten two-day delivery for that price.

 

BTW, I guess I didn't dodge customs on my first pair - the bill just came in the mail.  OTOH, it was only about $35 on a $650 purchase.  No problem with that whatsoever.

post #8217 of 8945
dammit jester, why not a 9UK?

Why you selling though bro? I love my navy shell loafers
post #8218 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

 

40 euros for shipping via FedEx.  Twice now I've gotten two-day delivery for that price.

 

BTW, I guess I didn't dodge customs on my first pair - the bill just came in the mail.  OTOH, it was only about $35 on a $650 purchase.  No problem with that whatsoever.

Good to know, thanks for the info!

post #8219 of 8945
Maiden voyage of my first Simpson last oxford:

post #8220 of 8945
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinz View Post

Maiden voyage of my first Simpson last oxford:

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Simpson is a great looking last.

I wish it worked for my foot.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.