or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 379

post #5671 of 8942

Did you just get those, or are they up on the site in new sizes?

post #5672 of 8942
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Did you just get those, or are they up on the site in new sizes?

 

I believe these beauty were MTO's.  Plaese have these in stock Skoaktiebolaget, you'll have one buyer.

post #5673 of 8942

We have green suede chukkas on leather soles.  They can go casual or formal.

post #5674 of 8942

Been browsing through Carmina's catalogue and was wondering if any of you know the differences between their rusti and vegano calf. 

post #5675 of 8942
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywhyy View Post

Been browsing through Carmina's catalogue and was wondering if any of you know the differences between their rusti and vegano calf. 

Vegano is the calf most retailers use for their make ups. The rustic calf is a a bit odd in texture. It's thick and soft with some grain. I'm not a fan myself but I can understand the appeal. It's hard to explain really, you have to experience it first hand.
post #5676 of 8942
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post

We have green suede chukkas on leather soles.  They can go casual or formal.

 

are these carmina's loden green? they look kind of grey-ish actually.

post #5677 of 8942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Vegano is the calf most retailers use for their make ups. The rustic calf is a a bit odd in texture. It's thick and soft with some grain. I'm not a fan myself but I can understand the appeal. It's hard to explain really, you have to experience it first hand.

I was looking through pictures, and I sort of grasp what you mean about rusti calf. Saw some Carminas for the first time at Wilkes Bashford that I'm guessing are vegano, and I'm 90% my next purchase will be Carmina. 

post #5678 of 8942
Did the epaulet loden suede longwing get completed? Really want to order loden suede but would like to get something greener
post #5679 of 8942
Is loden always shell, or is it in calf also?
post #5680 of 8942

photochop porn

*

post #5681 of 8942
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

photochop porn

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

*

 

 

Sweet!!

post #5682 of 8942
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

photochop porn
*
They seem to smile! Great buy.
post #5683 of 8942
Bought my first Carminas in Portugal: Black double monks for $320!

If you're in Portugal or Spain, I recommend visiting the mall "El Cortes Ingles". They carry a wide variety of Carmina with occasional sales. For example, they had Carmina single monks in vegano (?) for about $220.

Chestnut double monks are at 307 euros. But if you have a non-EU passport they'll deduct 10% + VAT (23%). This applies to all their shoes. The end result is Carmina shoes at AE pricing.
post #5684 of 8942

Can you recommend any particular store in Lissbon?

post #5685 of 8942
El Corte Ingles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.