or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 375

post #5611 of 8941

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

80117 Simpson Vitello White and Calf Cuero, beautiful Spectator and available in Madrid Gran vía Store price 385€ 

post #5612 of 8941

AppleMark

80105 Simpson "Patinee" Blue Violet, MTO made in Paris Shop price of the MTO included the painting and polished 675€TI Taxes off 594€ Delivery EU and America Central, East coast, 35€ America West Asia and Oceania 50€

post #5613 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisCF View Post

AppleMark

80105 Simpson "Patinee" Blue Violet, MTO made in Paris Shop price of the MTO included the painting and polished 675€TI Taxes off 594€ Delivery EU and America Central, East coast, 35€ America West Asia and Oceania 50€

I want!!! drool.gif
post #5614 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

I want!!! drool.gif

Me too!!!
post #5615 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisCF View Post

yes I do I can help in any queries if you have.
Happy to have a personal contact in the Paris shop (I spend there some weeks per year)...and maybe with some privileged information about the Madrid's updates. I see a wondeful pair of monks in my future around this next quarter!
Edited by e8487 - 8/15/13 at 9:42am
post #5616 of 8941

Yes, excellent. I have always felt for some reason that Carmina Paris stocks more interesting designs than their webshop. Good to have access to it here. Lovely pictures btw.

post #5617 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisCF View Post

yes I do I can help in any queries if you have.


Great to have you here, Luis!!  I'm sure with all the MTO options flying around the thread you'll be a huge asset to all of the Carmina lovers here. 

 

Thanks and all the best to you!

post #5618 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by e8487 View Post

Happy to have a personal contact in the Paris shop (I spend there some weeks per year)...and maybe with some privileged information about the Madrid's updates. I see a wondeful pair of monks in my future around this next quarter!

They do seem to have a lot of interesting models in the Paris flagship, and adding to that their patine and glacé service. I think I have to arrange for a visit there...I'm sure it will be very inspirational.
post #5619 of 8941

Please feel free to visit us in Paris and we will show you all the new models that we have in our shop as well as the Patinee and Glaçage service.. 

post #5620 of 8941

Appreciated to have all of you here too, anything I can make it for you guys it will be a pleasure, feel free to contact me anytime.. Cheers..

post #5621 of 8941
Welcome, Luis! I was in the Paris store in June. Miho was a great help in figuring out my size in several lasts and shipping shoes back to the US. It will be great to have the opportunity to see more of what you have in the Paris store.
post #5622 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1472 View Post

I was just thinking how cool that wingtip derby was 

You in for the burgundy MTO?
post #5623 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisCF View Post

AppleMark

80105 Simpson "Patinee" Blue Violet, MTO made in Paris Shop price of the MTO included the painting and polished 675€TI Taxes off 594€ Delivery EU and America Central, East coast, 35€ America West Asia and Oceania 50€

So much for my dislike of Navy shoes.

post #5624 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

So much for my dislike of Navy shoes.

 

There is nothing to dislike about navy shoes...other than the drain from my bank account.

post #5625 of 8941
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post

 

There is nothing to dislike about navy shoes...other than the drain from my bank account.

Fully agree with that! Navy is a fatal attraction.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.