Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/14/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/14/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/14/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/14/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 12/5/13 at 9:13am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 334
Styleforum Top Picks
While I'm sure many already know this address, I deliberately didn't post it out of respect for Betty as she's probably inundated with queries daily, especially with the recent (major) uptick in MTO requests. The "info" address is their official address and is what Carmina primarily uses for customer communications.
I don't think she gives a flying fuck if people use it to request for a shoe and not a dinner date.
No kidding. They are in the business of selling shoes, after all. It's not like her home phone number was requested or posted.
Anyway, I received a prompt response from Betty. If she objected to my inquiry about a shoe, she was gracious enough not to let it show. Now I just have to decide between three competing pairs.
It's the suede boot that is a year old. The jumper boot was delivered in March so I wore them maybe five times before I put them away for spring and summer.
I'm happy with how they look after those wears, looks new
We are now finalising the participant list for the 80184 jumper boot group MTO - Oscar last, dark Cognac shell, Dainite sole, brown lining, through Skoaktiebolaget.
Anyone who's been hemming-and-hawing, now is your last chance. We already have a quorum of participants. In two or three days the list will be closed off and the boots ordered.
Three months (approx.) to delivery. 30% discount off the individual MTO price brings these beauties in at 4480SEK (ex VAT), 50% deposit up front via Paypal, shoe trees 640SEK (ex VAT), shipping extra.
Here's a very different boot (model, last, sole all quite different) which I'm posting simply to demonstrate the "dark Cognac" colour we are specifying for this MTO.
You can see it's slightly darker than the shell colour in the first photo. Horween do make two shades of Cognac and we are specifying the darker shade.
Again to demonstrate colour variation, here's a still darker "Cognac" shell cordovan boot from Carmina, this time for Epaulet. Possibly also a model 80184 like ours, but with a double leather sole instead of our Dainite. I suspect it's also on a different last.
PM me or Leaves if you want in. Remember, the order closes off in three days.
I think Namor said Hmmmmmm.
I sure hope he doesn't regret missing out on these like he did the AS Cherry Moores.
DpprDr, I think they're on the 19, the almond shaped one. I got some loafers made w/ the same last. Posted both before.
Namor, I'll take some pics. I think I've had them less than a year, but I wear them on the motorcycle, so they've taken some abuse.
- Carmina Shoe P0rn.
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 51 seconds ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet thread: Green Merino V-Neck sz 50 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Bedford? Jacket Size M 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 4 minutes ago
- › Clarks Desert Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw