or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 292

post #4366 of 8985

We just need one more for the Carmina Full strap loafer in Navy Shell MTO! (uetem last)

$795 includes complimentary shipping (no tax outside of CA) and a saphir renovateur cream

*

And Three more for this beautiful boot MTO in brown calf and loden shaft! (forest last)

$575 free ship, & a gift of abbeyhorn 8" shoehorn

post #4367 of 8985

Wish I could.

 

That side profile on the full strap looks so good. Carmina did a good job.

 

Really.

post #4368 of 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxaca View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_golfing View Post


great boots, but the whole not knowing the color keeps myself (and others im guessing away)

Not 100% sure what you mean, but I'm guessing it's to do with my original post where I pointed out that there is some variation in the Cognac colour.

Well...I suppose some of us like to live dangerously.

My guess is that it's not going to be too far off what you see in the photo above. If you like though, I can seek some further clarification on this.

No problem, all colors are great. I'm just checking whether or not the Oscar last will work for me
post #4369 of 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxaca View Post

 

Not 100% sure what you mean, but I'm guessing it's to do with my original post where I pointed out that there is some variation in the Cognac colour.

 

Well...I suppose some of us like to live dangerously.

 

My guess is that it's not going to be too far off what you see in the photo above. If you like though, I can seek some further clarification on this.

What he means is that probably at least half of the people from the original MTO got boots that looked less like cognac and more like saddle shell; look through the thread gallery to see what I mean.

 

I got lucky and ended up with the color I wanted, but I'd never do a cognac MTO again.

post #4370 of 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

What he means is that probably at least half of the people from the original MTO got boots that looked less like cognac and more like saddle shell; look through the thread gallery to see what I mean.

 

I got lucky and ended up with the color I wanted, but I'd never do a cognac MTO again.

 

I've asked Skoaktie for a clarification on this issue. Perhaps with a smaller run (the previous run was some 20 pairs) Carmina can control their colour consistency a bit better.

 

Diglett, can you drill down and find some photos to back up this story? Not that I don't believe you, but you would probably remember the posts and find them more easily than I.

 

How about a shot of your own boots from that MTO? Cheers mate.

post #4371 of 8985

 

You are making me sick. I covet, I covet. What am I to do? I'm running my own goddam MTO and then you post this.

 

I think I need professional help.

post #4372 of 8985

A dark congac, Rain last 5 eyelet chukka just went up on the Carmina website. They end up a little over $600.

 

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=4757663

post #4373 of 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxaca View Post




You are making me sick. I covet, I covet. What am I to do? I'm running my own goddam MTO and then you post this.

I think I need professional help.

Get in on this one, not likely to be available outside MTO!
post #4374 of 8985

I've got a question about two pairs of Carmina's I just ordered.


What would be the best shoe care kit for these (shoe trees, creams, polishes, etc.:

 

80105 simpson last 7.5 uk in brown vegano: http://www.quality-shop.nl/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/a/carmina_oxford_bruin_z.jpg

 

and

 

80091 simpson last 7.5 uk burgundy calf : http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/494792/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL

 

I've never really cared for my shoes properly before, so I am new and unaware of what is best to use.


I appreciate a lot!

post #4375 of 8985

There is a shoe care thread for that. You will get many answers, choose wisely!

post #4376 of 8985
How did you guys miss this???

Carmina's for $429.01 shipped to US and Canada.

(apologies if it has been shared before)

Edit:

http://www.quality-shop.nl/schoenen
post #4377 of 8985

Where are you referring to?

post #4378 of 8985
That's the pricing for Carmina webstore and Skoak is close after too since you don't have duties, nothing out of the ordinary?
post #4379 of 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

That's the pricing for Carmina webstore and Skoak is close after too since you don't have duties, nothing out of the ordinary?

Nope: total comes out to $502 when ordering through Carmina (that includes the VAT deduction).
post #4380 of 8985
Is there a coupon code for "Quality Shop" that anybody's aware of?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.