Oy, I have a pair on hold awaiting production and Betty said a few weeks. So long!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 5/23/14 at 3:57pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 253
Styles mentioned in this thread:
If Vass were more widely available I would definitely check out some of their models on the U and F lasts...just by looking at some pics the construction seems more robust than Carmina.
Edited by kayjaybee - 4/16/13 at 12:05pm
Agree that Carmina is a solid value, I don't think AS Exclusive is in the same league as Carmina, much less Vass.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/ or carmina webstore
skoak is with USPS shipping so no duties
I love the customer service, too. And you can hop on our MTO groupbuy that's being set in stone over the next few hours if you want to buy from them and are craving a Burgundy Adelaide.
Skoaktiebolaget worked with me on returns, MTOs and standard orders with a total of four pairs so far. Patrik is VERY helpful. I ignored his sizing thread and it killed me financially and he was able to assist in making sure it doesn't happen again, as well as lessening the blow.
Unipair has free shipping. I haven't purchased from them but they are fantastic to talk to.
Epaulet, we all know is great. Prices a little higher but lower shipping.
Gentlemens Footwear is newer and had great customer service. I want to support them soon as they are local to the USA and are a newer company (contact info below). Smaller options so far but they open officially in May.
Contact (Click to show)
Ultimately, no best price. They're all pretty close and the customer service is great at all of them. I guess you can look at it as.. they are all equally low in price and equally high in customer service :-D
Edited by mrjester - 4/17/13 at 10:43am
- Carmina Shoe P0rn.
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wear this sweater with or without undershirt? 5 minutes ago
- › NIB TRICKER'S Two Tone Saddle Oxfords Brown 9.5UK 10-10.5US 5 minutes ago
- › NIB TRICKER'S Burford Ankle Boots Gold Mc 9.5UK 10-10.5D US 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)