X-post from our affiliate thread:New Carmina Pre-order System
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know about our new pre-order system.
For the coming fall season we are launching a new Pre-order System for Carmina. We will offer this service as an extension to our popular Group MTO Program. This will hopefully remedy the risk of people finding out that their size has run out in a certain model. In order to participate in the Pre-order runs and have your own production slot we will require a 25% deposit.
Sign-ups for the Carmina Fall 2013 Pre-order will start today, March 6, and close on April 30
. Delivery will be around September 1. For each season we will have three new models (dependning on interest of course). For our first Pre-order Season we have chosen these models:
1. “Cognac Cordovan Longwing”
- Model 532 on the Detroit last in Cognac Cordovan. Double Dainite sole with storm welt. Price: 5200 SEK (4160 ex VAT).
2. “Navy Balmora Bootl”
- The 80092 Balmoral boot on the Forest last in navy Calf and a Navy Suede upper. Single Dainite rubber sole. Price: 3800 SEK (3040 ex VAT).
3. “Burgundy Cordovan Chukka”
- The Carmina model 905 on the rain last in Burgundy Cordovan. Single Dainite sole. Price 5600 SEK (4480 ex VAT).
Shoe trees optional at 800 SEK (640 ex VAT).
Shipping Worldwide - 300 SEK
Shipping EU - 200 SEK
Shipping Sweden, Denmark, Finland - freePlease e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
or if you wish to book a production slot.Each participant will receive a complimentary pair of Sozzi quality wool socks (above the calf) in their size.