or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoe P0rn. - Page 198

post #2956 of 8206

^ Yes of course. I am envious of anyone who can devote 3 hours to shining shoes. I sadly can't. I once intended to lay 10 coats of wax on a pair and stopped at 6  thinking wtf they look great already. 

post #2957 of 8206
Finally going to get my hands on my first pair of Carmina (unfortunately Epaulet does not carry down to US 7 equivalent). Jodhpur boots (80106) later today! Let's see what all this hype is about. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2958 of 8206
post #2959 of 8206
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

Finally going to get my hands on my first pair of Carmina (unfortunately Epaulet does not carry down to US 7 equivalent). Jodhpur boots (80106) later today! Let's see what all this hype is about. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Welcome to the club. You're never allowed to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

Aw yeah, me and you today, mate!

 

 

post #2960 of 8206
I love the boots!

For some reason the black scotchgrain fit a little better, but these are awesome!

Wear them in good health buddy
post #2961 of 8206
Does anyone other than the Armoury sell the Carmina 80105 Oxford Punched Captoe in tan but in the Rain last instead of Simpson?

post #2962 of 8206
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

Finally going to get my hands on my first pair of Carmina (unfortunately Epaulet does not carry down to US 7 equivalent). Jodhpur boots (80106) later today! Let's see what all this hype is about. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Carmina is overrated. Alden is a much better value snork[1].gif
post #2963 of 8206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Quote:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

The colour in the picture is quite true to IRL. This colour is called Vegano Marron, what you're after is the Natur Marron. Like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Any chance you're planning to offer the Rain last wingtip like the one above (model 922) but in the darker brown Natur Marron? If not, would anyone else be interested in an MTO of that shoe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

No, not any plans as we have it in Vegano Marron. If you get a minimum of 6 people together for a Group MTO the price is 3400 SEK (2720 SEK ex VAT, approx. $400).

Gentlemen, I'm just doing another interest check in this MTO. It would be the Rain lasted wingtip in the darker "Natur Marron" color (so the wingtip in the color of the captoe). I have the 922 wingtip in black, and it's great. I like it so well, that I want the same thing in dark brown. Two other members have expressed interest, so we just need three more to get it done. PM me if you'd like to join.

spam[1].gif
post #2964 of 8206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Gentlemen, I'm just doing another interest check in this MTO. It would be the Rain lasted wingtip in the darker "Natur Marron" color (so the wingtip in the color of the captoe). I have the 922 wingtip in black, and it's great. I like it so well, that I want the same thing in dark brown. Two other members have expressed interest, so we just need three more to get it done. PM me if you'd like to join.

spam[1].gif

I'm on the fence...does it come with shoe trees? Do we pay a 50% deposit or pay in full upfront? Does the price include shipping?
post #2965 of 8206
Can anybody tell me how dark this natur marron is. Is it darker than Edward Green dark oak?
post #2966 of 8206
EGs dark oak is multi-layered and has depth whereas the Carmina marron is a flat brown.
post #2967 of 8206
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

EGs dark oak is multi-layered and has depth whereas the Carmina marron is a flat brown.

thanks. Is it darker though. I have been looking for something really dark such as G&G espresso.
post #2968 of 8206
EG Dark Oak


Carmina Natur Marron
post #2969 of 8206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

I'm on the fence...does it come with shoe trees? Do we pay a 50% deposit or pay in full upfront? Does the price include shipping?

Shoe trees aren't included. 50% deposit upfront. The price is 3400SEK with VAT, 2720SEK without VAT. Shipping is 300SEK. So, in the US, the total would be 3020 SEK or ~$460.
post #2970 of 8206
I guess to expand on what I said with EGs dark oak it depends on the light and where on the shoe you're looking, but it appears both of those shots were in the same light on the same cutting board so YMMV.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoe P0rn.