or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SF Dallas meet up?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Dallas meet up? - Page 4

post #46 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Yeah, I feel the same way. Why meet in the 'burbs? If I were going I'd stump for the original Gingerman in Uptown.

Because that's where Mark From Plano, Csoukoulis, and I are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
Common Table on Fairmont is the new Gingerman.

Then walk across the street for pizza at Coal Vines

Sounds reasonable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
I'm cool with waiting for Despos and Baron.

Given that we were originally waiting for LanceW, I'm okay with this.
post #47 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmac7 View Post
I say in and out burger!~

The one in Frisco had a 2 hr line today (plus another hour to get your food AFTER you order.) I'm from California (SF Bay Area) so i waited with another California transplant buddy of mine when they opened. 4 hrs from when i walked up till i left, but it was worth it. Wont do it again though...
post #48 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
Because that's where Mark From Plano, Csoukoulis, and I are.



Sounds reasonable to me.



Given that we were originally waiting for LanceW, I'm okay with this.

Fine with me.
post #49 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by csoukoulis View Post
The one in Frisco had a 2 hr line today (plus another hour to get your food AFTER you order.) I'm from California (SF Bay Area) so i waited with another California transplant buddy of mine when they opened. 4 hrs from when i walked up till i left, but it was worth it. Wont do it again though...

This is why I have not yet been. Maybe next week... during the mid afternoon... on a Tuesday.
post #50 of 78
My schedule isn't very predictable and I'm sometimes very busy when I'm there, so I'd hate to have you guys plan around me. I was there all last week and I should be there again either the last week of May or first week of June, but I can't promise anything.
post #51 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
Common Table on Fairmont is the new Gingerman.

Then walk across the street for pizza at Coal Vines

Haven't been there yet. Will check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
I'm cool with waiting for Despos and Baron.

+10000
post #52 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
My schedule isn't very predictable and I'm sometimes very busy when I'm there, so I'd hate to have you guys plan around me. I was there all last week and I should be there again either the last week of May or first week of June, but I can't promise anything.

Same here. Don't have a trip for June planned yet and am rarely if ever there on a weekend.
post #53 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
Same here. Don't have a trip for June planned yet and am rarely if ever there on a weekend.
Uptown meeting place on a weeknight in June works great for me. I'm out of town the week of July 11th. Otherwise I'm here all the time.
post #54 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Yeah, I feel the same way. Why meet in the 'burbs? If I were going I'd stump for the original Gingerman in Uptown.

I'm putting in a nomination for the Angry Dog or The Old Monk.
post #55 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
Same here. Don't have a trip for June planned yet and am rarely if ever there on a weekend.

How about the rest of May?

If that's unknown, I say we go ahead with the meet up for next Saturday and

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
I'm putting in a nomination for the Angry Dog or The Old Monk.

Is there a user named Von? Quite frankly, it'd be awesome if we had "Baron Von Munchausen" there.
post #56 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
This is why I have not yet been. Maybe next week... during the mid afternoon... on a Tuesday.

if you want id be down to meet for lunch any day this week.
post #57 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by csoukoulis View Post
if you want id be down to meet for lunch any day this week.

Totally found myself working out of my skull this week - on a completely voluntary project at that.

Different note: We doing this this weekend, or are we postponing until next?
post #58 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
Totally found myself working out of my skull this week - on a completely voluntary project at that.

Different note: We doing this this weekend, or are we postponing until next?

I think the weather is supposed to be shitty today and tomorrow. Id say postpone, but its up to you guys.
post #59 of 78
Did anything happen last night? I missed this whole thread! I couldn't go as my company had their summer party last night. Anything for June perhaps? There are plenty of places in the north burbs.

Bmac


Quote:
Originally Posted by csoukoulis View Post
I think the weather is supposed to be shitty today and tomorrow. Id say postpone, but its up to you guys.
post #60 of 78
How about three Londoner in Addison? Fairly centrally located for both Dallas and Collin County folks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SF Dallas meet up?