or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SF Dallas meet up?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Dallas meet up?

post #1 of 78
Thread Starter 
So I've chatted with some other Dallas-ites around and the idea's been brought up, folks seem like they might be interested, so the thing to do is cast the net wider to see if there's any other interest?

What say you, denizans of DFW? Anybody interested in getting together to experience each others presence in an environment which doesn't have the drawback of lens distortion?
post #2 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
So I've chatted with some other Dallas-ites around and the idea's been brought up, folks seem like they might be interested, so the thing to do is cast the net wider to see if there's any other interest?

What say you, denizans of DFW? Anybody interested in getting together to experience each others presence in an environment which doesn't have the drawback of lens distortion?

So does this mean that no alcohol will be served?
post #3 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano View Post
So does this mean that no alcohol will be served?

Only if you do most of your looking through beer goggles. I, having practically perfect eye sight, also have no problems with practically perfect imbibment.
post #4 of 78
I would be tempted to drive down if it was on a weekend.
post #5 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceW View Post
I would be tempted to drive down if it was on a weekend.

I think that provides actual impetus for doing this, above and beyond general curiosity.
post #6 of 78
I'm in.
post #7 of 78
sure
post #8 of 78
Thread Starter 
Awesome. I think 4/5 is critical mass to get this bugger going. Now the questions of when and where? Obviously somewhere with a liquor license, and sometime which provides the opportunity for LanceW to make the trip. The date being the more important thing to get started, how about the 14th?
post #9 of 78
21st or every 2 weeks from then would be best for me but please feel free to schedule around you guys and I will show up if I can.
post #10 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceW View Post
21st or every 2 weeks from then would be best for me but please feel free to schedule around you guys and I will show up if I can.

Sounds perfectly acceptable to me. I've got no prejudice against the 21st.
post #11 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
Anybody interested in getting together to experience each other

Already the makings of a fiiiiiine SF meat up.
post #12 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Already the makings of a supa-fly SF meat up.

FTFY.
post #13 of 78
I wish I was in Dallas, tits. Id buy ya a drink.
post #14 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
I wish I was in Dallas, tits. Id buy ya a drink.

Thanks. I would buy you one as well. \t
post #15 of 78
Wish I was still there; I'd join you guys. I lived there from '94-'98. Loved it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SF Dallas meet up?