or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation threak)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation threak) - Page 15

post #211 of 706
anybody get these from the arcade?






or play in here?




or do this?
post #212 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC2823 View Post


hell yeah how bout?







i think there was a racing one too. tiger rocks!
post #213 of 706
^Didn't have those but I played the hell out of this...
post #214 of 706
post #215 of 706


and for the nerds



i could swear there was a johnny appleseed but i cant find it
post #216 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
i could swear there was a johnny appleseed but i cant find it

you're right...the apple flavored one. wasn't there also a grape flavor?

did you ever take the empty lemon head box and play it like a kazoo?
post #217 of 706
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post



i think there was a racing one too. tiger rocks!

Aw hellz yeah dawg. Gotta shoot at the top of your leap to get 30 on the 3 point contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post

One upped.

post #218 of 706
post #219 of 706
this is barely early 90's (more late 80's), but....

post #220 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post
you're right...the apple flavored one. wasn't there also a grape flavor?

oh yeah! here is the orig. box. they are now all call "heads". lame, i liked all the old names better



Quote:
did you ever take the empty lemon head box and play it like a kazoo?

did you ever dream about boaning cindy crawford?
post #221 of 706
who else has a million of?



and some of the better ones stored like this?

post #222 of 706
Thread Starter 






post #223 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


and for the nerds



i could swear there was a johnny appleseed but i cant find it



Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
who else has a million of?



and some of the better ones stored like this?


(raises hand). That's exactly how they are stored as well....well some are in folders.
post #224 of 706
sue me bitches im a cartoon geek







ill throw this one in for good measure even though its 89 like the little mermaid

post #225 of 706


The Pink Ranger

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation threak)