Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:52 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on Today at 12:34 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 8:36 am in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 64
Styleforum Top Pickspost #947 of 273011/11/12 at 7:17pmpost #948 of 273011/12/12 at 6:09ampost #949 of 273011/12/12 at 9:36amQuote:Originally Posted by danne888
I found these wholecuts today, marked as John Mac Gray. This is pre cleaning, im pretty sure they will clean up nicely. Checked out the nail pattern thread and im pretty sure they are made by Sutor Mantalessi. Could you guys confirm this?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Come on guys, i know that you know this onepost #950 of 273011/12/12 at 1:10pm
No one is going to know this one. There are hundreds of (well, at least one hundred) Italian makers. Other than a handful, they do not have unique markings. Additionally, its usually not worth determining the Italian manufacturers because most aren't worth anything or the quality is so-so.post #951 of 273011/13/12 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by rebel222
No one is going to know this one. There are hundreds of (well, at least one hundred) Italian makers. Other than a handful, they do not have unique markings. Additionally, its usually not worth determining the Italian manufacturers because most aren't worth anything or the quality is so-so.
+1.post #952 of 273011/14/12 at 9:37ampost #953 of 273011/14/12 at 9:39ampost #954 of 273011/14/12 at 9:59ampost #955 of 273011/14/12 at 10:00ampost #956 of 273011/14/12 at 10:04ampost #957 of 273011/14/12 at 10:09amQuote:
Yes, probably, based on the heel and markings... that is what I am saying.
No, but you can check their website to see if they still run that model. However it might be a store specific model, exclusively for whoever they were made for.post #958 of 273011/14/12 at 10:11ampost #959 of 273011/14/12 at 10:11am
I would like to ask if somebody could help me about this brown suede shoes.I try and i can´t figure out what brand and model they really are.
They have written on the heel(not leather)l the word Jubilee and the initials IPS or LPS below. The sole is brown cherry all leather and they say inside the shoes Made in the county of Northampton England.
If anyone could give me any information about the brand.model or price i would be grateful.
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 10 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 seconds ago
- › Denimbruin 2015 San Francisco/Oakland July 31-August 2nd 2 minutes ago
- › Wedding Gift Etiquette 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...