Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:43 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 6/18/15 at 7:26pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 11:34 am in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 64
Styleforum Top Pickspost #947 of 270911/11/12 at 7:17pmpost #948 of 270911/12/12 at 6:09ampost #949 of 270911/12/12 at 9:36amQuote:Originally Posted by danne888
I found these wholecuts today, marked as John Mac Gray. This is pre cleaning, im pretty sure they will clean up nicely. Checked out the nail pattern thread and im pretty sure they are made by Sutor Mantalessi. Could you guys confirm this?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Come on guys, i know that you know this onepost #950 of 270911/12/12 at 1:10pm
No one is going to know this one. There are hundreds of (well, at least one hundred) Italian makers. Other than a handful, they do not have unique markings. Additionally, its usually not worth determining the Italian manufacturers because most aren't worth anything or the quality is so-so.post #951 of 270911/13/12 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by rebel222
No one is going to know this one. There are hundreds of (well, at least one hundred) Italian makers. Other than a handful, they do not have unique markings. Additionally, its usually not worth determining the Italian manufacturers because most aren't worth anything or the quality is so-so.
+1.post #952 of 270911/14/12 at 9:37ampost #953 of 270911/14/12 at 9:39ampost #954 of 270911/14/12 at 9:59ampost #955 of 270911/14/12 at 10:00ampost #956 of 270911/14/12 at 10:04ampost #957 of 270911/14/12 at 10:09amQuote:
Yes, probably, based on the heel and markings... that is what I am saying.
No, but you can check their website to see if they still run that model. However it might be a store specific model, exclusively for whoever they were made for.post #958 of 270911/14/12 at 10:11ampost #959 of 270911/14/12 at 10:11am
I would like to ask if somebody could help me about this brown suede shoes.I try and i can´t figure out what brand and model they really are.
They have written on the heel(not leather)l the word Jubilee and the initials IPS or LPS below. The sole is brown cherry all leather and they say inside the shoes Made in the county of Northampton England.
If anyone could give me any information about the brand.model or price i would be grateful.
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › SF Shoe Collections 9 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 10 minutes ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 16 minutes ago
- › Common Projects BBall Low in Black (Size 44) 23 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...