That's what this label is from too. I was on the fence on Caruso and Cantarelli...and it appears I still am.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:42 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on Today at 12:34 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 8:36 am in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 58post #856 of 273010/2/12 at 5:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 273010/3/12 at 5:28amshoes 001 (Large).jpg 89k .jpg file shoes 002 (Large).jpg 85k .jpg file shoes 003 (Large).jpg 85k .jpg file shoes 004 (Large).jpg 104k .jpg file
I found a pair of black loafers that seem to be pretty nice. Hand made in Italy, sz 43. Can't quite make out the brand. It ends in "....NKSTEIN". Including some photos, but the brand is very hard to see, but you can get the general size & shape. It has a flat line above and below the brand, and a smaller row of lettering below the lower line.
Any help would be appreciated.post #858 of 273010/3/12 at 9:53am
Two quick questions....
1) Brooks Brothers (made in Dominican Republic?? ) Never knew of such a thing. Are these from the outlet or something? Have a bunch of nails + 2 nails in the sole of the shoe...
2) This label looks super familiar but can't place it. Looked at the back button and saw "Gucci", anyone know who made them for Gucci and what era...aka Tom Ford??post #859 of 273010/3/12 at 10:13ampost #860 of 273010/3/12 at 1:15pmpost #861 of 273010/4/12 at 6:46ampost #862 of 273010/4/12 at 7:01ampost #863 of 273010/5/12 at 5:05amHi there.
I just picked up a sportcoat with this label yesterday. I plan to do a little perusing of this thread today to see if I can identify it, but figured I'd post a pic in the event it's obvious.
Similarly, I'm trying to confirm that this jacket is Barbour (or, if not, figure out who it IS). No brand tag of any kind; only this size tag. Quality is excellent, and zipper and other hardware are very beefy and substantial.
Size tags (Click to show)
Thanks in advance.post #864 of 273010/5/12 at 5:31amQuote:
There was one like this from about a month ago...I don't think anyone knew.
The RN is the same on both, when you run the number, it just says SanRemopost #865 of 273010/5/12 at 8:28ampost #866 of 273010/9/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by GiorgioHilfigerQuote:
Some of these might be helpful for future identifications. Burberry:
I have the same tag on a Eduard Dressler blazer: Attachment 59938 I think this one I spotted at the january sales at local department store is probably newer version of the tag, it was on a Bugatti branded sportcoat - which was very basic quality: Attachment 59939 Who would you think this tag belongs to: Attachment 59940 It is from a Bamford and Sons sportcoat currently on ebay which I cannot decide should I get or not..
I have been told that Dressler has made some coats for Burberry in the past 3-4 years. Seems to be true.post #867 of 273010/9/12 at 8:36pmpost #868 of 273010/13/12 at 8:38pmpost #869 of 273010/14/12 at 5:41pmpost #870 of 273010/14/12 at 9:13pmThree labels for assistance today. Possibly another later this week when the item comes back from the cleaners. Any help would be appreciated.
This from a recent USA-made PRL. Different from the older labels. Anyone know who currently/recently makes the PRL USA made stuff, or who used to make it?
This on a Saks house brand SC. Yes, I know the LP tag is just the fabric. I'm looking at the inner pocket tag. Says "Made in Canada," but the tag seems too nondescript to be anyone interesting, right?
And this on a John W Nordstrom 100% LP cashmere SC. Is this a new Samuelsohn tag?
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...