That's what this label is from too. I was on the fence on Caruso and Cantarelli...and it appears I still am.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on Yesterday at 8:59 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 1/27/15 at 8:13pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 58
Styleforum Top Picks
I found a pair of black loafers that seem to be pretty nice. Hand made in Italy, sz 43. Can't quite make out the brand. It ends in "....NKSTEIN". Including some photos, but the brand is very hard to see, but you can get the general size & shape. It has a flat line above and below the brand, and a smaller row of lettering below the lower line.
Any help would be appreciated.
Two quick questions....
1) Brooks Brothers (made in Dominican Republic?? ) Never knew of such a thing. Are these from the outlet or something? Have a bunch of nails + 2 nails in the sole of the shoe...
2) This label looks super familiar but can't place it. Looked at the back button and saw "Gucci", anyone know who made them for Gucci and what era...aka Tom Ford??
I just picked up a sportcoat with this label yesterday. I plan to do a little perusing of this thread today to see if I can identify it, but figured I'd post a pic in the event it's obvious.
Similarly, I'm trying to confirm that this jacket is Barbour (or, if not, figure out who it IS). No brand tag of any kind; only this size tag. Quality is excellent, and zipper and other hardware are very beefy and substantial.
Size tags (Click to show)
Thanks in advance.
There was one like this from about a month ago...I don't think anyone knew.
The RN is the same on both, when you run the number, it just says SanRemo
Some of these might be helpful for future identifications. Burberry:
I have the same tag on a Eduard Dressler blazer: Attachment 59938 I think this one I spotted at the january sales at local department store is probably newer version of the tag, it was on a Bugatti branded sportcoat - which was very basic quality: Attachment 59939 Who would you think this tag belongs to: Attachment 59940 It is from a Bamford and Sons sportcoat currently on ebay which I cannot decide should I get or not..
I have been told that Dressler has made some coats for Burberry in the past 3-4 years. Seems to be true.
This from a recent USA-made PRL. Different from the older labels. Anyone know who currently/recently makes the PRL USA made stuff, or who used to make it?
This on a Saks house brand SC. Yes, I know the LP tag is just the fabric. I'm looking at the inner pocket tag. Says "Made in Canada," but the tag seems too nondescript to be anyone interesting, right?
And this on a John W Nordstrom 100% LP cashmere SC. Is this a new Samuelsohn tag?
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 33 seconds ago
- › Naked and famous denim 50 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › (App self-promotion) Knot, Knot! - Generates all possible tie knots. 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 3 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays