That's what this label is from too. I was on the fence on Caruso and Cantarelli...and it appears I still am.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 1/13/17 at 7:36am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 6:39 am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Last edited: 11/11/15
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's WeirdestLast edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 58post #856 of 325710/2/12 at 5:29ampost #857 of 325710/3/12 at 5:28amshoes 001 (Large).jpg 89k .jpg file shoes 002 (Large).jpg 85k .jpg file shoes 003 (Large).jpg 85k .jpg file shoes 004 (Large).jpg 104k .jpg file
I found a pair of black loafers that seem to be pretty nice. Hand made in Italy, sz 43. Can't quite make out the brand. It ends in "....NKSTEIN". Including some photos, but the brand is very hard to see, but you can get the general size & shape. It has a flat line above and below the brand, and a smaller row of lettering below the lower line.
Any help would be appreciated.post #858 of 325710/3/12 at 9:53am
Two quick questions....
1) Brooks Brothers (made in Dominican Republic?? ) Never knew of such a thing. Are these from the outlet or something? Have a bunch of nails + 2 nails in the sole of the shoe...
2) This label looks super familiar but can't place it. Looked at the back button and saw "Gucci", anyone know who made them for Gucci and what era...aka Tom Ford??post #859 of 325710/3/12 at 10:13ampost #860 of 325710/3/12 at 1:15pmpost #861 of 325710/4/12 at 6:46ampost #862 of 325710/4/12 at 7:01ampost #863 of 325710/5/12 at 5:05amHi there.
I just picked up a sportcoat with this label yesterday. I plan to do a little perusing of this thread today to see if I can identify it, but figured I'd post a pic in the event it's obvious.
Similarly, I'm trying to confirm that this jacket is Barbour (or, if not, figure out who it IS). No brand tag of any kind; only this size tag. Quality is excellent, and zipper and other hardware are very beefy and substantial.
Size tags (Click to show)
Thanks in advance.post #864 of 325710/5/12 at 5:31amQuote:
There was one like this from about a month ago...I don't think anyone knew.
The RN is the same on both, when you run the number, it just says SanRemopost #865 of 325710/5/12 at 8:28ampost #866 of 325710/9/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by GiorgioHilfigerQuote:
Some of these might be helpful for future identifications. Burberry:
I have the same tag on a Eduard Dressler blazer: Attachment 59938 I think this one I spotted at the january sales at local department store is probably newer version of the tag, it was on a Bugatti branded sportcoat - which was very basic quality: Attachment 59939 Who would you think this tag belongs to: Attachment 59940 It is from a Bamford and Sons sportcoat currently on ebay which I cannot decide should I get or not..
I have been told that Dressler has made some coats for Burberry in the past 3-4 years. Seems to be true.post #867 of 325710/9/12 at 8:36pmpost #868 of 325710/13/12 at 8:38pmpost #869 of 325710/14/12 at 5:41pmpost #870 of 325710/14/12 at 9:13pmThree labels for assistance today. Possibly another later this week when the item comes back from the cleaners. Any help would be appreciated.
This from a recent USA-made PRL. Different from the older labels. Anyone know who currently/recently makes the PRL USA made stuff, or who used to make it?
This on a Saks house brand SC. Yes, I know the LP tag is just the fabric. I'm looking at the inner pocket tag. Says "Made in Canada," but the tag seems too nondescript to be anyone interesting, right?
And this on a John W Nordstrom 100% LP cashmere SC. Is this a new Samuelsohn tag?
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
- › Suit too tight? 41 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD T Buckle Belt black Calf silver BNWT 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Anyone ever hear of Cobbler Union? 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 22 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...