Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 1/26/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Last edited: 11/11/15
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's WeirdestLast edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 57post #841 of 29969/27/12 at 5:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #842 of 29969/27/12 at 5:35ampost #843 of 29969/27/12 at 9:36ampost #844 of 29969/27/12 at 10:02ampost #845 of 29969/27/12 at 10:14amQuote:Originally Posted by CTBrummie
Ah, see I was referencing this pair, which seem to be clearly Cheaney (sock liner, sole pattern, etc).
Hmmm. Is it possible that Cheaney makes shoes for Grenson? These soles/heels look just like the ones you linked.post #846 of 29969/27/12 at 8:22pmpost #847 of 29969/27/12 at 8:42pmpost #848 of 29969/28/12 at 8:11amQuote:
Yes, this is the current label "Silver Collection" They currently have two collections (and bespoke), they silver is the lower quality and the "Mahogany Collection" is the higher quality stuff.post #849 of 29969/29/12 at 7:47pmpost #850 of 299610/1/12 at 1:56pmpost #851 of 299610/1/12 at 2:00pmQuote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #852 of 299610/1/12 at 4:21pmpost #853 of 299610/1/12 at 4:40pm
I knew this looked similar (didnt go though all 800+ posts) but found the below quick..... looks very very similar, but not exact. Maybe a tad newer?Quote:Originally Posted by Ich_DienQuote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
80% Lana 20% Seta
???? 100% Cupro Bemberg
Legge 88??? 26/11/73 Made in Italy
And here's big pics of all the labels on the suit...
Very old Caruso.post #854 of 299610/1/12 at 5:12pmpost #855 of 299610/1/12 at 8:37pm
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › Help with identifying these ray bans 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.