Not sure about the first but you are correct that Trussini is a maker and would be using their own label. Good suits on par with Canali or Corneliani.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 7/2 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 6/25/14 at 3:54am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- $1,000,000 Men's Wardrobe UPDATE: Items SOLD, Price Reductions, New Items To Come! Last post on 7/20/11 at 6:20pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 38
Thank you, the Fendi seems to be a bit of a mystery. It was asked about a few times before to no response. I will continue to hunt, thank again!
From long-time lurker to first-time poster, thanks to this thread!
The veldtschoen boots below were made for a firm called T Rogerson and Sons some time ago. I contacted the firm, who still exist, and their MD suggested that he thought the boots were made for them by EG some time ago. I contacted EG and the (pretty short) response said that they weren't EGs and the employee then tried to sell me a Galway boot (I'd suggested that they looked a little like the profile of the Galway on the 606 last).
Now I've just seen a pair of Wildsmiths on eBay listed as EGs, and they have the same layout of markings inside the shoe. I know that Wildsmith sold re-branded EGs and C&J later in the day, so...are the boots below early C&J Snowdons, or early EG Galways, or none of the above?
For clarity, the writing inside seems to be:
No idea if the soles are the originals - since had them re-soled with Itshide commandos, and the sock lining was replaced in the process...
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14 5 minutes ago
- › Nespresso Club 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)