Not sure about the first but you are correct that Trussini is a maker and would be using their own label. Good suits on par with Canali or Corneliani.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:24 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 2/2/15 at 8:57am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 2:40 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 38
Styleforum Top Picks
Thank you, the Fendi seems to be a bit of a mystery. It was asked about a few times before to no response. I will continue to hunt, thank again!
From long-time lurker to first-time poster, thanks to this thread!
The veldtschoen boots below were made for a firm called T Rogerson and Sons some time ago. I contacted the firm, who still exist, and their MD suggested that he thought the boots were made for them by EG some time ago. I contacted EG and the (pretty short) response said that they weren't EGs and the employee then tried to sell me a Galway boot (I'd suggested that they looked a little like the profile of the Galway on the 606 last).
Now I've just seen a pair of Wildsmiths on eBay listed as EGs, and they have the same layout of markings inside the shoe. I know that Wildsmith sold re-branded EGs and C&J later in the day, so...are the boots below early C&J Snowdons, or early EG Galways, or none of the above?
For clarity, the writing inside seems to be:
No idea if the soles are the originals - since had them re-soled with Itshide commandos, and the sock lining was replaced in the process...
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- › Like new Brioni gun club check jacket, size 38(48EU), strong shoulders 2 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - AW12 scarf 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - Viscose Oversized coat (SZ. 6) 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - Hooded coat (SZ. 5) 12 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Black/White cardigan (SZ. 6) [PRICE DROP] 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...