Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 2/2/15 at 8:57am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 3/27/15 at 4:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 37
Styleforum Top Picks
I am curious if anyone can tell me if this is one of the Zegna higher lines or just simply another way to write the lower Z Zegna type of suits. It has the full name with a Z above it in a circle, and without knowing the history of the labels I am a little confused on what kind of suit this is.
Thanks for the help!
If you don't feel like downloading the pic. It appears to be a navy blue label centered on the top line is a Z in a circle followed by the entire Ermenegildo Zegna name on the line below centered. Is this the higher end? lower end? mid? any clue?
Those should be EG. There is another set of numbers stamped inside, probably on the other side from pic #2 that will have sizing info.
I bought an unknown camel topcoat on Ebay before Christmas for next to nothing; a totally speculative purchase. Though admittedly I still don't really know what I'm talking about, I was impressed when it arrived. It looks and feels great. Its origins, however, are a mystery. I wouldn't have given a second thought if the coat had been crap, but I was intrigued. Below is the only label:
All I have found on Google for various combinations of 'Willson', 'tailor', 'tailoring', 'menswear' etc has been a store in Crawley, UK. Can anyone help me out? Is the place in Crawley the one? Is it a defunct brand from elsewhere? Have I missed something obvious on Google?
Thanks! Edward Greens, huh? That's great!
Unfortunately, it's the same number stamped on both sides of both shoes. I can't find any sign of another stamp or handwritten mark, so if it was there, it's worn off. Is that a common nail pattern for EGs?
Anyone have any thoughts on this? It's difficult to read, I know...
If it helps, here's a text reading of what I can make out:
80% Lana 20% Seta
???? 100% Cupro Bemberg
Legge 88??? 26/11/73 Made in Italy
And here's big pics of all the labels on the suit... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Abla was made by Saintandrews.
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 14 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 3 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...