or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 34

post #496 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post

^^^ Ok. Thanks. That's what I was asking. For some reason, I thought it may have been made by someone else. Good to know. Thanks.
Is R. Caruso the same as Raffaele Caruso? Is this some sort of diffusion line?


As far as I can tell, I believe they are one and the same.  The R, Caruso is an earlier label than the one we tend to see around.  I believe they (R. Caruso) should be the same construction as the standard Caruso stuff.  Anyone's welcome to correct me if I'm mistaken.

 

Cheers

 

Clint

post #497 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post

^^^ Ok. Thanks. That's what I was asking. For some reason, I thought it may have been made by someone else. Good to know. Thanks.
Is R. Caruso the same as Raffaele Caruso? Is this some sort of diffusion line?

Exactly the same. Those guys change their label so often it doesn't really mean anything.
post #498 of 2289

Hey does anybody knows who made these shoes? They are Givenchy from a few years back. 

2011-12-24 12.43.15.jpg

2011-12-24 12.44.28.jpg

2011-12-24 12.44.48.jpg

 

Thanks!

post #499 of 2289

Started a post asking about these then saw this thread. Anyone good with BB PEAL shoe identification? Thanks! (click pictures to make larger)

 

 

post #500 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Started a post asking about these then saw this thread. Anyone good with BB PEAL shoe identification? Thanks! (click pictures to make larger)










Edward Green. Between late 1960s to early 1980s. Size 7.5 C.
post #501 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Started a post asking about these then saw this thread. Anyone good with BB PEAL shoe identification? Thanks! (click pictures to make larger)

Edward Green. Between late 1960s to early 1980s. Size 7.5 C.

THANKS!! That's what I was hoping to hear. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

 

post #502 of 2289
Need help id'ing these. They're blowing my mind. The writing on the diagonal strip on the insole is illegible.

263

263

263
post #503 of 2289
Stefano Bi?
post #504 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Stefano Bi?

my guess also. they went totally under the radar of sf, amazing.
post #505 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

my guess also. they went totally under the radar of sf, amazing.

Not really, SF is the only reason I'd ever heard of SB
post #506 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Not really, SF is the only reason I'd ever heard of SB

well, yes. they couldn't suceed after a passable start, anyway.
post #507 of 2289

Yep it is a very nice idea

post #508 of 2289
Would very much appreciate help in identifying these!
169990_mrp_e2_xl.jpg
post #509 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by _yoo View Post

Would very much appreciate help in identifying these!
169990_mrp_e2_xl.jpg
Send a PM to senior member SoCal to NY
post #510 of 2289
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Send a PM to senior member SoCal to NY

Thanks - I guess he would be the one. I'll try, but does he still log in to the forum these days?
From the heel and nail pattern it looks closest to Sutor as shown on page 1, but I'm not sure .. tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker