Ralph Lauren Polo Suede shoes with crepe soles. Any idea of the maker?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:30 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 8/10/15 at 6:50am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 8/24/15 at 7:26pm in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 183post #2731 of 27438/1/15 at 11:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2732 of 27438/1/15 at 1:34pmpost #2733 of 27438/4/15 at 9:19pmpost #2734 of 27438/7/15 at 5:30am
Hey guys, I gotta slight challenge for you all. I came across a pair of Cole Haans tassle loafers at a thrift, like one would find at just about any thrift, however these caught my eye for some reason and I picked em up and looked in on the insole and saw that they were made in England, then looked at the heel and said holy shit. Never heard of English bench made Cole Haans, these gotta be rare so I was sure to snatch these up (for all of 7 bucks), but my question is, do any of you recognize that nail pattern. It looks familiar but I can't place it. Thank you all for any help in advance.post #2735 of 27438/8/15 at 5:49pmpost #2736 of 27438/10/15 at 9:28ampost #2737 of 27438/12/15 at 12:25pm
I'm a vintage man (vintage audio gear, vinyl, wrist watches, motorbike etc.) and a nice thrift find of a pair of beautiful worn (and worn) brown Alden cap toe blucher got me into vintage shoes as well. I the cupboard I then found a pair of vintage Norwegian plain toe blucher with only to rows of laces that I found years ago.
Here are the two pair (with a pair of Lloyd shoes that I don't brag about):
Yesterday I bought a pair of vintage black cap toe oxfords that might not be goodyear welted but look like a good shoe anyway.
In the shoes the golden brand logo and name is almost worn away, so I haven't been able to find any info about shoes or the brand on the great web (if there is any).
Here are the shoes in a fancy, not very illustrative photo:
Here is a more straight foreward photo:
And here is the worn down logo and name:
I see the remains of a golden laurel wreath and three capital letters. I have tried to google any thinkable combination of letters with a M in the middle, but with no luck.
Inside the shoes, on the side I find these numbers "38022 14 09"/"38022 13 9" (resp. right/left shoe)
Maybe some of you good shoe people can help me or get me in the right track.
I'm living in Denmark - the shoes might be local and unknown outside this small country.
PQRpost #2738 of 27438/12/15 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by California Dreamer
Can anyone identify the maker of this Breuer sports coat? I've only ever seen Breuer ties before, so I assume that it was made for them. Thanks.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Did you have any luck?? I just got this in... NWOT - Made in Italy (did not even say Breuer (no tags at all)
Cross post.... made in Italy...post #2739 of 27438/12/15 at 1:46pmpost #2740 of 27438/16/15 at 2:52pmpost #2741 of 27438/17/15 at 11:42pm
I've been looking at these shoes today, trying to figure out what exactly they are.
Initially I thought they were Florsheim because of the sole but after some research here the upper stitching details look more like that of Hanover or Worthmore.
I think they might be vintage Worthmore bluchers in calf skin, but I'm very new to classic shoes and would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks in advance!post #2742 of 27438/21/15 at 2:16pm
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › NWT Eidos Asymmetric Peacoat (Navy washed cotton) 50IT ($425) 11 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 44 seconds ago
- › Price Drop! Drake's Batik Square 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015