Was by Isaia. Now made by Southwick or Lardini.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 2/2/15 at 8:57am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 3/27/15 at 4:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 131
Styleforum Top Picks
I thought it was just the "Brooks Brothers Hand Tailored" line that was made by Isaia. Martin Greenfield made golden fleece until a few years ago, then I thought they had just used Southwick.
I've never heard of Lardini making GF, just 1818.
There are current BBGF suits made in Italy. I can't speak to the maker, but it can't be Greenfield or Southwick.
Sorry, pet peeve: suiting is the fabric. Suit is the garment.
i don't have many experience of PZ, especially Forall self brand
here is some information from net:(according to it,can i say PZ mainline quality is a little higher than Forall brand?)
The Forall Confezioni Company was established in 1970 in Quinto Vicenza (a small town near Vicenza in the south-east of Italy) by a group of businessmen with extensive experience in the textile and sewing sector.
By 1980 the companyreached the turning point in its development. Although the Forall company was known all over Italy for its quality and creative approach to their collections at the end of the 1970s it was still a relatively small company with the turnover of just over10 bln lire. However the partners decided that it was the time to make another step forward and develop a label which would distinguish the company. That was the birth of the Pal Zileri label that is the not just the label of a designer, but of the numerous companies managed by Gianfranco Bardiza, the co-founder and the chairman of the company.
However, the peak of export was reached in the 90s. Although, it was a period of decline at the market of Italian menswear, the Forall company managed to continue its growth due to permanent penetration to the world market and changes made in the range of clothes. By 2000, the turnover of the company reached 200 bln lire of which half was earned abroad: in Europe, America and Asia. Moreover, the range of the apparel was expanded significantly. Although the heart of the production was still the quality of the sleeve making according to the measures by the “abito private” service.less informal lines, such as Pal Zileri Sport, accessories (shoes, belts, pens, umbrellas and bags) were developed to complement the suit manufacturing.
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 7 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...