Was by Isaia. Now made by Southwick or Lardini.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 11/25 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 11/26/14 at 7:12am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 11/20/14 at 11:46am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 131
Styleforum Top Picks
I thought it was just the "Brooks Brothers Hand Tailored" line that was made by Isaia. Martin Greenfield made golden fleece until a few years ago, then I thought they had just used Southwick.
I've never heard of Lardini making GF, just 1818.
There are current BBGF suits made in Italy. I can't speak to the maker, but it can't be Greenfield or Southwick.
Sorry, pet peeve: suiting is the fabric. Suit is the garment.
i don't have many experience of PZ, especially Forall self brand
here is some information from net:(according to it,can i say PZ mainline quality is a little higher than Forall brand?)
The Forall Confezioni Company was established in 1970 in Quinto Vicenza (a small town near Vicenza in the south-east of Italy) by a group of businessmen with extensive experience in the textile and sewing sector.
By 1980 the companyreached the turning point in its development. Although the Forall company was known all over Italy for its quality and creative approach to their collections at the end of the 1970s it was still a relatively small company with the turnover of just over10 bln lire. However the partners decided that it was the time to make another step forward and develop a label which would distinguish the company. That was the birth of the Pal Zileri label that is the not just the label of a designer, but of the numerous companies managed by Gianfranco Bardiza, the co-founder and the chairman of the company.
However, the peak of export was reached in the 90s. Although, it was a period of decline at the market of Italian menswear, the Forall company managed to continue its growth due to permanent penetration to the world market and changes made in the range of clothes. By 2000, the turnover of the company reached 200 bln lire of which half was earned abroad: in Europe, America and Asia. Moreover, the range of the apparel was expanded significantly. Although the heart of the production was still the quality of the sleeve making according to the measures by the “abito private” service.less informal lines, such as Pal Zileri Sport, accessories (shoes, belts, pens, umbrellas and bags) were developed to complement the suit manufacturing.
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- › Things you just don't get 14 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...