Looks a lot like Lubiam's own tag, but without saying so..
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 9/13 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 8/3/14 at 10:45am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 12:32 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 11:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 126
about 6 weeks ago I was seeking knowledge on the maker of a SAKS 5th House brand.
Would still like to know. Yesterday I was at S5A and saw a suit that looked similar. In fact, 2 suits, one USA-made and one Made in Italy.
I asked the department manager to check so we went to a terminal and the house brand USA suits are JA Apparel, I guess now owned by Mens Wearhouse. The Italian ones only showed a brooklyn-based importer named Alpetora Imports. When I looked them up, their website is extremely sparse and only mentions G Manzoni "made in Italy" with no examples or anything.
The new tag in these suits is:
Any ideas guys?
If it's made in Italy, there's a good chance it's made by Caruso (they make the RRL Made in Italy suiting).
But I don't see a tag that would indicate so.
This one is made in Italy. Its on the tag by the neck.
Someone else told me it might be Caruso and that Caruso has many different labels. Thanks, I would love to know who makes it.
I haven't posted very much, but this is just too cool. I'd also love more info on it if anyone has any.
Brooks Brothers overcoat with satin-y/felt lapels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got this Brooks Brothers overcoat yesterday and it looks absolutely brand new but the label, style, and quality lead me to believe it's very very old...I'm thinking at least pre-1950s, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. The label says "New York", which I know BB stopped using ages ago, and the lapel is tacked down by hand which I don't think they've done for some time. There's not any union label on it at all, and the inside size label is unlike any other I've ever seen. Any info on dating is very much appreciated!
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 35 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 51 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 57 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › SILENT BY DAMIR DOMA - OLIVE WASHED PLUX HAREM SHORTS 44 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)