Looks a lot like Lubiam's own tag, but without saying so..
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 6/18/15 at 7:26pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 11:34 am in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 126post #1876 of 27093/22/14 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1877 of 27093/22/14 at 6:54pmpost #1878 of 27093/23/14 at 12:15pmpost #1879 of 27093/23/14 at 12:19pmpost #1880 of 27093/23/14 at 12:50pmpost #1881 of 27093/23/14 at 5:06pmpost #1882 of 27093/23/14 at 6:21pm
about 6 weeks ago I was seeking knowledge on the maker of a SAKS 5th House brand.
Would still like to know. Yesterday I was at S5A and saw a suit that looked similar. In fact, 2 suits, one USA-made and one Made in Italy.
I asked the department manager to check so we went to a terminal and the house brand USA suits are JA Apparel, I guess now owned by Mens Wearhouse. The Italian ones only showed a brooklyn-based importer named Alpetora Imports. When I looked them up, their website is extremely sparse and only mentions G Manzoni "made in Italy" with no examples or anything.
The new tag in these suits is:
Any ideas guys?
jbpost #1883 of 27093/24/14 at 12:25pmpost #1884 of 27093/24/14 at 12:35pmpost #1885 of 27093/24/14 at 3:13pmpost #1886 of 27093/26/14 at 2:17ampost #1887 of 27093/26/14 at 6:40ampost #1888 of 27093/26/14 at 9:10amQuote:Originally Posted by othertravel
If it's made in Italy, there's a good chance it's made by Caruso (they make the RRL Made in Italy suiting).
But I don't see a tag that would indicate so.
This one is made in Italy. Its on the tag by the neck.Quote:
Someone else told me it might be Caruso and that Caruso has many different labels. Thanks, I would love to know who makes it.post #1889 of 27093/26/14 at 10:46ampost #1890 of 27093/26/14 at 4:27pm
I haven't posted very much, but this is just too cool. I'd also love more info on it if anyone has any.
Brooks Brothers overcoat with satin-y/felt lapels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got this Brooks Brothers overcoat yesterday and it looks absolutely brand new but the label, style, and quality lead me to believe it's very very old...I'm thinking at least pre-1950s, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. The label says "New York", which I know BB stopped using ages ago, and the lapel is tacked down by hand which I don't think they've done for some time. There's not any union label on it at all, and the inside size label is unlike any other I've ever seen. Any info on dating is very much appreciated!
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 26 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 30 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 35 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...