Looks a lot like Lubiam's own tag, but without saying so..
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 8/10/15 at 6:50am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 8/24/15 at 7:26pm in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 126post #1876 of 27433/22/14 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1877 of 27433/22/14 at 6:54pmpost #1878 of 27433/23/14 at 12:15pmpost #1879 of 27433/23/14 at 12:19pmpost #1880 of 27433/23/14 at 12:50pmpost #1881 of 27433/23/14 at 5:06pmpost #1882 of 27433/23/14 at 6:21pm
about 6 weeks ago I was seeking knowledge on the maker of a SAKS 5th House brand.
Would still like to know. Yesterday I was at S5A and saw a suit that looked similar. In fact, 2 suits, one USA-made and one Made in Italy.
I asked the department manager to check so we went to a terminal and the house brand USA suits are JA Apparel, I guess now owned by Mens Wearhouse. The Italian ones only showed a brooklyn-based importer named Alpetora Imports. When I looked them up, their website is extremely sparse and only mentions G Manzoni "made in Italy" with no examples or anything.
The new tag in these suits is:
Any ideas guys?
jbpost #1883 of 27433/24/14 at 12:25pmpost #1884 of 27433/24/14 at 12:35pmpost #1885 of 27433/24/14 at 3:13pmpost #1886 of 27433/26/14 at 2:17ampost #1887 of 27433/26/14 at 6:40ampost #1888 of 27433/26/14 at 9:10amQuote:Originally Posted by othertravel
If it's made in Italy, there's a good chance it's made by Caruso (they make the RRL Made in Italy suiting).
But I don't see a tag that would indicate so.
This one is made in Italy. Its on the tag by the neck.Quote:
Someone else told me it might be Caruso and that Caruso has many different labels. Thanks, I would love to know who makes it.post #1889 of 27433/26/14 at 10:46ampost #1890 of 27433/26/14 at 4:27pm
I haven't posted very much, but this is just too cool. I'd also love more info on it if anyone has any.
Brooks Brothers overcoat with satin-y/felt lapels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got this Brooks Brothers overcoat yesterday and it looks absolutely brand new but the label, style, and quality lead me to believe it's very very old...I'm thinking at least pre-1950s, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. The label says "New York", which I know BB stopped using ages ago, and the lapel is tacked down by hand which I don't think they've done for some time. There's not any union label on it at all, and the inside size label is unlike any other I've ever seen. Any info on dating is very much appreciated!
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Help finding boots 1 second ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge, August 28th: Boots 'n Suits 6 minutes ago
- › Florsheim Style List 11 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › where to buy suiting wool? 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015