Looks a lot like Lubiam's own tag, but without saying so..
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 8/20/16 at 1:24am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 8:23 am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Last edited: 11/11/15
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's WeirdestLast edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 126post #1876 of 31433/22/14 at 3:13pmpost #1877 of 31433/22/14 at 6:54pmpost #1878 of 31433/23/14 at 12:15pmpost #1879 of 31433/23/14 at 12:19pmpost #1880 of 31433/23/14 at 12:50pmpost #1881 of 31433/23/14 at 5:06pmpost #1882 of 31433/23/14 at 6:21pm
about 6 weeks ago I was seeking knowledge on the maker of a SAKS 5th House brand.
Would still like to know. Yesterday I was at S5A and saw a suit that looked similar. In fact, 2 suits, one USA-made and one Made in Italy.
I asked the department manager to check so we went to a terminal and the house brand USA suits are JA Apparel, I guess now owned by Mens Wearhouse. The Italian ones only showed a brooklyn-based importer named Alpetora Imports. When I looked them up, their website is extremely sparse and only mentions G Manzoni "made in Italy" with no examples or anything.
The new tag in these suits is:
Any ideas guys?
jbpost #1883 of 31433/24/14 at 12:25pmpost #1884 of 31433/24/14 at 12:35pmpost #1885 of 31433/24/14 at 3:13pmpost #1886 of 31433/26/14 at 2:17ampost #1887 of 31433/26/14 at 6:40ampost #1888 of 31433/26/14 at 9:10amQuote:Originally Posted by othertravel
If it's made in Italy, there's a good chance it's made by Caruso (they make the RRL Made in Italy suiting).
But I don't see a tag that would indicate so.
This one is made in Italy. Its on the tag by the neck.Quote:
Someone else told me it might be Caruso and that Caruso has many different labels. Thanks, I would love to know who makes it.post #1889 of 31433/26/14 at 10:46ampost #1890 of 31433/26/14 at 4:27pm
I haven't posted very much, but this is just too cool. I'd also love more info on it if anyone has any.
Brooks Brothers overcoat with satin-y/felt lapels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got this Brooks Brothers overcoat yesterday and it looks absolutely brand new but the label, style, and quality lead me to believe it's very very old...I'm thinking at least pre-1950s, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. The label says "New York", which I know BB stopped using ages ago, and the lapel is tacked down by hand which I don't think they've done for some time. There's not any union label on it at all, and the inside size label is unlike any other I've ever seen. Any info on dating is very much appreciated!
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 7 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding