Looks a lot like Lubiam's own tag, but without saying so..
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 5/12/15 at 6:19am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 9:56 am in Classic Menswear
6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Last edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 126
Styleforum Top Picks
about 6 weeks ago I was seeking knowledge on the maker of a SAKS 5th House brand.
Would still like to know. Yesterday I was at S5A and saw a suit that looked similar. In fact, 2 suits, one USA-made and one Made in Italy.
I asked the department manager to check so we went to a terminal and the house brand USA suits are JA Apparel, I guess now owned by Mens Wearhouse. The Italian ones only showed a brooklyn-based importer named Alpetora Imports. When I looked them up, their website is extremely sparse and only mentions G Manzoni "made in Italy" with no examples or anything.
The new tag in these suits is:
Any ideas guys?
If it's made in Italy, there's a good chance it's made by Caruso (they make the RRL Made in Italy suiting).
But I don't see a tag that would indicate so.
This one is made in Italy. Its on the tag by the neck.
Someone else told me it might be Caruso and that Caruso has many different labels. Thanks, I would love to know who makes it.
I haven't posted very much, but this is just too cool. I'd also love more info on it if anyone has any.
Brooks Brothers overcoat with satin-y/felt lapels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got this Brooks Brothers overcoat yesterday and it looks absolutely brand new but the label, style, and quality lead me to believe it's very very old...I'm thinking at least pre-1950s, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. The label says "New York", which I know BB stopped using ages ago, and the lapel is tacked down by hand which I don't think they've done for some time. There's not any union label on it at all, and the inside size label is unlike any other I've ever seen. Any info on dating is very much appreciated!
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 5 – Replicate a Historical Photo or Painting 5 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 18 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan