or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 104

post #1546 of 2371
Thanks for that gents.
post #1547 of 2371
Good afternoon. can someone identify the maker of these boots?

Thanks

post #1548 of 2371
Can anyone chime in on these Peal &Co / Brooks Brothers boots please?

Alfred Sargent or Crockett and Jones? Sole/heels are crepe rubber.

Thanks!


post #1549 of 2371

 

Bump

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM-H View Post
 

Any ideas?

AppleMark

AppleMark

post #1550 of 2371
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4lnamja View Post

Can anyone chime in on these Peal &Co / Brooks Brothers boots please?

Alfred Sargent or Crockett and Jones? Sole/heels are crepe rubber.

Thanks!



Bump. Hope someone can help! smile.gif

Someone on ebay is asking me
post #1551 of 2371
Not much to go by on the Peals. I'm going to say Sargent because the C&Js for Peal that I own, and have seen, generally have the sizing info etc., hand written.
post #1552 of 2371
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4lnamja View Post

Bump. Hope someone can help! smile.gif

Someone on ebay is asking me

We need some more pics. Loake made some of the crepe soled Peals too. Without more pics it's sort of tough to tell.
Edit: Especially if those are recent, I'd bet they are Loake. That printing doesn't look like AS or C&J.
Edited by Fred G. Unn - 10/18/13 at 5:53am
post #1553 of 2371
Bump. Does anyone have any idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajohnson05 View Post

Good afternoon. can someone identify the maker of these boots?

Thanks

post #1554 of 2371
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajohnson05 View Post

Bump. Does anyone have any idea?
A pic of the actual boot would be helpful.
post #1555 of 2371
Here is a picture of the boot
/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

A pic of the actual boot would be helpful.
post #1556 of 2371
Beautiful boots! I'm not recognizing them or the printing. Nothing else printed inside on the insole?
post #1557 of 2371
Neiman Marcus on the insole and thats all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Beautiful boots! I'm not recognizing them or the printing. Nothing else printed inside on the insole?
post #1558 of 2371
Any info on this Southwick will be greatly appreciated
Shop#4404
Lot# 9999-152
Date -DID
post #1559 of 2371
Any idea who makes these Peals? AS Peals usually have the double row of nails, C&Js usually have the dovetailed heel with the clipped corner and the single nail in the middle, and Loakes lately have the nail pattern in groups of 3 and the slanted rubber. Just wondering who makes these.


post #1560 of 2371
Help! Are these older Aldens? I don't recognize the boots but the lettering seems right to me

Thanks,

AHS


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker