Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 7/23 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 4:44 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- $1,000,000 Men's Wardrobe UPDATE: Items SOLD, Price Reductions, New Items To Come! Last post on 7/20/11 at 6:20pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 103
Think you'll find it's the seal of Eton College - not only does it have the coat of arms of Eton (beneath Mary), it also has the Latin
SIGILLU COMMUNE PREPOSITI COLLEGII REGULUS BEATE MARIE DE ETON (The Royal College of St. Mary).
Mary is surrounded by angels holding the arms of Henry VI.
No doubt your ex-Senator must have been an old Etonian. Further to that, the seal is not in popular usage today so I would suggest that the buttons certainly are a lot closer to that 1820 date than 1975.
Great work Ich_Dien. That's really interesting. I wonder how many Senator have been Old Etonians. Can't have been that many; it might be possible to id the former owner.
This label from a Faconnable sport coat was posted earlier in the thread, but I don't think there ever was an agreement about the maker. If there was or if someone knows the label, can someone help me out? An Ebay listing says its Cantarelli but it doesn't match the other Cantarelli labels I've seen.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry to bump guys, but does anybody recognise this label (presumably Italian)? I've looked at my own collection, and ruled out Zegna, Brioni, LB, Caruso, Canali, Cantarelli and Corneliani. Yet I'm sure I've seen it before. It is driving me bonkers.
The cloth was by LP, if that helps.
Someone just posted a crappy Valentino Uomo tux with this exact label just now. In the thirft finds thread.
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 19 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)