^Looks like it. Congrats!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:12 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 6/18/15 at 7:26pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 4:22 pm in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 90post #1336 of 27075/30/13 at 7:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1337 of 27075/30/13 at 7:20pmpost #1338 of 27075/30/13 at 7:24pmpost #1339 of 27075/30/13 at 8:48pmQuote:
Haha! Yes, I use them to hold tags and such, to avoid using my fingers. I usually use them one at a time, to make it less obvious they're chopsticks. Thanks for the info.post #1340 of 27075/31/13 at 5:24ampost #1341 of 27075/31/13 at 8:55ampost #1342 of 27075/31/13 at 9:24ampost #1343 of 27075/31/13 at 10:50ampost #1344 of 27075/31/13 at 12:19pmpost #1345 of 27076/4/13 at 5:27pmpost #1346 of 27076/6/13 at 8:38amHelp in IDing a label inside an ivory silk tuxedo jacket please guys.
The black label appears to say Nicola Blair but I can find absolutely no reference to a designer of that name. The shop (Vincci) was in Jermyn Street, London and seemed to cater for rich middle-eastern playboys. Much of their stuff was Kiton for Vincci etc. I have 3 x Kiton-made sports coats and the Vincci reference number starts with KITxxxxxxx, this one starts with BRIxxxxxx
The composition label was inside the right inside pocket, can anyone identify the manufacturer from this label please? I've been through the first 20 pages and the last 20 pages, please don't tell me I'll have to trawl through the middle 50.post #1347 of 27076/6/13 at 9:17amQuote:
It's Europe, we don't have a database. To even consider one would take longer in committee than the EU has been in existencepost #1348 of 27076/10/13 at 2:36pmI picked these up off of ebay about 5 years ago for a song, I have yet to figure out who they are by. I have highlighted the nails in red to hopefully help out if anyone can give me a clue. Thanks!
Edit BTW there is nothing legible on the inside except on the tongue which reads 00 2320 9 1/2
post #1349 of 27076/12/13 at 6:10amI picked up this 100% Cashmere db blazer for $15 a couple of days back since it fits nicely and the fabric rocks.
However, it doesn't have much inside in terms of identifying the maker. It has tags from a rather good store in it, though, so I called them. To the knowledge of the guy working there now, it should be at least 20 years old. He was talking about it possibly being Chester Barrie, but I don't think the tags quite make sense.
Can you guys help out?
(And thanks to Brianpore for pointing me here).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #1350 of 27076/12/13 at 7:12amQuote:
The name ain't 'Nicola Blair' but Nicola Blasi. Here is a thread on this guy:
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1518 Active Users (372 Members and 1146 Guests)
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 59 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 13 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...