Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 1/26/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Last edited: 11/11/15
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's WeirdestLast edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 78
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1157 of 29913/5/13 at 8:30ampost #1158 of 29913/5/13 at 5:01pmpost #1159 of 29913/6/13 at 10:05ampost #1160 of 29913/6/13 at 1:09pmpost #1161 of 29913/6/13 at 2:12pmpost #1162 of 29913/6/13 at 2:31pmpost #1163 of 29913/6/13 at 2:35pmpost #1164 of 29913/6/13 at 4:02pmQuote:
Beyond that, there are very subtle differences between the Caruso and Corneliani labels.
The other circles show that the category placement and content on each is different.post #1165 of 29913/6/13 at 4:08pmpost #1166 of 29913/6/13 at 4:12pmpost #1167 of 29913/6/13 at 5:40pmOCTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.itCTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Ok guys, hopefully someone can help me with these!
Can anyone tell me the vintage of this BB label? I've never seen it before, and it definitely looks OLD. Thanks!
Ok, some of the writing on these is worn away, and I can upload more pics if needed, but I think it should be distinctive enough that someone can tell me who makes them. If no one knows, any thoughts on what it spells, i have a hard time reading it, but if we get an idea of what it says i can always google. Again, thank you guys for sharing your expertise as always!post #1168 of 29913/6/13 at 7:00pmQuote:
Does Caruso even make for PRL? I thought they only made for RLPL, not Polo.
Yes, I googled it. But found so much useless/contradictory that I gave up.post #1169 of 29913/6/13 at 7:08pmQuote:
I want to say at one time, yes (someone please correct me if I am wrong). Caruso also made some of the Ralph Lauren Rugby pieces.post #1170 of 29913/6/13 at 9:17pm
Yeah, like tben said, I'm only aware of them doing Rugby's tailored pieces. If they did ever do blue label, they *might* have done some of the RL Black Label stuff or possibly blue label RL Signature stuff (the precursor to purple label), but that's just a guess; I've never actually seen a RL signature piece.
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 4 minutes ago
- › NEED NY NY proxy!!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...