or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 73

post #1081 of 2171
Who can help me date this Chesterfield based on the labels? No union tag, unfortunately.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







post #1082 of 2171
Someone remind me who makes Pal Zileri Sartoriale?

(not my pic)
post #1083 of 2171
^ PZ makes PZ Sartoriale.


Here's a PZ mainline tag

IMG_0682.jpg
post #1084 of 2171
smile.gif That was easy. Thanks man.
post #1085 of 2171
Can someone clue me in as who's the maker for this fine pair of shoes for Huntsman and sons? No nail pattern as the soles are Vibram soles.


post #1086 of 2171
Someone can assist with the following tag? It looks like Attolini but I am not sure.





Uploaded with ImageShack.us
post #1087 of 2171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicky View Post

Someone can assist with the following tag? It looks like Attolini but I am not sure.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cantarelli - not Attolini.
post #1088 of 2171
Looking to purchase these suede shoes...seller is stating label on shoes worn off, but was gold lettering.

He did supply me with the last/size info shot, so hopefully someone will recognize the last or shoe no. listed



Thanks in advance!
post #1089 of 2171
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

Who can help me date this Chesterfield based on the labels? No union tag, unfortunately.

[/SPOILER]

Southwick or something?

Great looking coat. I have one from Polo with notch lapels. Chicks fucking love that thing
post #1090 of 2171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

Looking to purchase these suede shoes...seller is stating label on shoes worn off, but was gold lettering.
He did supply me with the last/size info shot, so hopefully someone will recognize the last or shoe no. listed

Thanks in advance!

I am NOT the authority here, but that script looks like Alden, though I would have expected it to have the heel/toe width (B/D) as opposed to just the single width.

EDIT: Check that. That's identical to the script on my Royal Tweed shoes so I'm going to say made by Church's/Cheaney. Sorry.
post #1091 of 2171
Cheaney, for sure.
post #1092 of 2171
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

I am NOT the authority here, but that script looks like Alden, though I would have expected it to have the heel/toe width (B/D) as opposed to just the single width.

EDIT: Check that. That's identical to the script on my Royal Tweed shoes so I'm going to say made by Church's/Cheaney. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTBrummie View Post

Cheaney, for sure.


Thanks...so now..since I havent asked for measurements...that is UK sizing, right?
post #1093 of 2171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post


Thanks...so now..since I havent asked for measurements...that is UK sizing, right?

Should be.
post #1094 of 2171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post


Thanks...so now..since I havent asked for measurements...that is UK sizing, right?

Unless they are Royal Tweed, which Cheaney made for the US market.
post #1095 of 2171
Anyone know who makes this RL shoe?
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12791573
Original price was $525 and the website just states "made in Italy." No sole shot, or inside pics. Decent price on sale, I'm just wondering who actually makes RL's Italian shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker