or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Race, Ethnicity, style forum
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Race, Ethnicity, style forum - Page 10

post #136 of 210
If my Asian upbringing has taught me anything, it's that white people can do no wrong.
post #137 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post
If my Asian upbringing has taught me anything, it's that white people can do no wrong.

post #138 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblegrain View Post
ALZ you win, you are the ace Jew Hunter

post #139 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post
why was A.L.Z. banned? the posts were hilarious. whatever1234 is not italian, i thank we have established that. i gotta admit, that was hilarious. how and why can you get banned? can we ban jet?
Wow, he really did get banned. Most likely for trolling, remember that Izod32 guy making all those stupid threaks? Bummer, I thought A.L.Z. was a funny guy, and looked forward to seeing his future posts. Hopefully he comes back with a different username. And jet keeps styleforum a step above sufu, no need to ban him.
post #140 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post
why was A.L.Z. banned? the posts were hilarious. whatever1234 is not italian, i thank we have established that. i gotta admit, that was hilarious. how and why can you get banned? can we ban Jet?

Who the fuck are you again?
post #141 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Who the fuck are you again?
Lol Posted via Tapatalk
post #142 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Who the fuck are you again?
Jet doesn't post much and when he does, it's very succinct and hilarious Anyways, I'm Chinese and live in Toronto. Lots of koreans here don't get crucified for being mixed. The only korean I know that got looked down upon was some girl that sued a high profile korean celebrity. She claimed the dude would marry her yada yada, korean media blasted her in any negative way possible. I'm pretty sure if she goes back to Korea, she will get killed by the public for trying to tarnish the said celebrity.
post #143 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by reezy View Post
Jet doesn't post much and when he does, it's very succinct and hilarious

Anyways, I'm Chinese and live in Toronto. Lots of koreans here don't get crucified for being mixed. The only korean I know that got looked down upon was some girl that sued a high profile korean celebrity. She claimed the dude would marry her yada yada, korean media blasted her in any negative way possible. I'm pretty sure if she goes back to Korea, she will get killed by the public for trying to tarnish the said celebrity.
Can you or someone else explain to me why so many Asians outside of Asia have such a big interest in kpop stars?
post #144 of 210
catalan,Sephardic jew, mexican
post #145 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by *#.. View Post
Can you or someone else explain to me why so many Asians outside of Asia have such a big interest in kpop stars?

+1 to this as well. No idea...they can't sing...and when they can sing...all they sing about is heartbreak. Some try to rap or pretend to be a korean usher. They do dance well though. I'm not korean or familiar with their celebrities so perhaps someone more familiar can give more insight.
post #146 of 210
i'd have to see your papers to buy that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Silver View Post
I have a jewish sounding last name but I'm not Jewish, lulz
post #147 of 210
speaking of race and ethnicity ...

obama holding a press conference in like 5 min to defend his birth as a us citizen ... seriously?
post #148 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by reezy View Post
+1 to this as well. No idea...they can't sing...and when they can sing...all they sing about is heartbreak. Some try to rap or pretend to be a korean usher. They do dance well though. I'm not korean or familiar with their celebrities so perhaps someone more familiar can give more insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reezy View Post
Jet doesn't post much and when he does, it's very succinct and hilarious

Anyways, I'm Chinese and live in Toronto. Lots of koreans here don't get crucified for being mixed. The only korean I know that got looked down upon was some girl that sued a high profile korean celebrity. She claimed the dude would marry her yada yada, korean media blasted her in any negative way possible. I'm pretty sure if she goes back to Korea, she will get killed by the public for trying to tarnish the said celebrity.

who was celebrity?
post #149 of 210
Enjoying this thread whilst digesting lactose and reading through glasses that firmly stay put on my face.
post #150 of 210
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Who the fuck are you again?

Sorry bro, I was just kidding.

I had no idea you could just kiss ass to a board moderator to get someone banned
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Race, Ethnicity, style forum