or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak. - Page 9

post #121 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor View Post
It's called a thread, not a threak, you fucking idiot.


POAST OF THE YEAR
post #122 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbuff View Post
You could buy these and still not have any.....

These are Illesteva"ӣ138. They are good sunglasses! Just because I'm not buying these douche-y square shitty sunglasses, like everyone else?! Plus, I have an inverted triangular/heart shaped face, so these will suit me.
post #123 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxlawstudent View Post
Hawkbill turtle is endangered. I'm afraid I can't get behind that.

+1
post #124 of 163
Wrong thread. I'm an idiot.
post #125 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurnOut View Post
Wrong thread. I'm an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor View Post
It's called a thread, not a threak, you fucking idiot.

post #126 of 163
"Long Malacca wood umbrella with black canopy from Swaine Adeney Brigg featuring a detachable handle, revealing a glass drinking flask with rubber stopper concealed in the body. Every gentleman needs a refresher after a hard day, this expertly crafted accessory guarantees you'll never be caught short."

Gotta have it...


post #127 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post
"Long Malacca wood umbrella with black canopy from Swaine Adeney Brigg featuring a detachable handle, revealing a glass drinking flask with rubber stopper concealed in the body. Every gentleman needs a refresher after a hard day, this expertly crafted accessory guarantees you'll never be caught short."

Gotta have it...



Damn. I want one too. That's the coolest umbrella I've ever seen. Well, besides the ones that shoot laser beams or that have light sabers.
post #128 of 163


English felt trilby hat. It's only $200, I should just buy it. I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it.
post #129 of 163
Probably never happen, but... God damn I want one.
post #130 of 163
Morning suits.

At least a traditional dress set, a grey one and a navy one.
post #131 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
Probably never happen, but... God damn I want one.

gonna need to dig deep into your pockets. just get a modern version, high end=IWC, inexpensive=Bill Yao
post #132 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
gonna need to dig deep into your pockets. just get a modern version, high end=IWC, inexpensive=Bill Yao
An aviator watch isn't the thing. The JLC Mk XI RAAF is the thing. 700 RAAF (2700 total) ever made, back in '46. It's my grail watch. Also, from what I've found out, IWC also made some of the original Mk XIs as well, but there's just something about the JLC.
post #133 of 163
......................................
post #134 of 163
What's up with this threak vs thread thing? Why do you people call it a threak? Sounds stupid.
post #135 of 163
I think it's part of the SF cockney rhyme slang-contraction. This is a freak thread and thus a threak (since we already have a Fred). Makes life more interesting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak.