or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What age did you have kids
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What age did you have kids - Page 4

post #46 of 97
36.
post #47 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYstyle View Post
7!! :O how can you still afford clothes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
Worth requoting, play on mormon playboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post
Hadn't realized that Yachtie was such a baller.
That's called genetic success, boys.
post #48 of 97
First at 29, second at 31 and the last at 47. At age 58, I don't currently have any under construction.
post #49 of 97
40...
post #50 of 97
34
post #51 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post

34

how is the little tike doing?
post #52 of 97
On the whole: Excellent! He seems happy, smiles a lot. He sleeps between the hours of 11:30 PM and 7:30 AM (and other times). He is called very alert by the professionals that come into contact with him and does little things that make me and his mother proud. Best thing besides his smiles is the arm he puts over my shoulder when I hold him. Wouldn't want to miss him.

The last couple of days he has had a cold with some rise in temperature. Nothing major, only it aches a parent's heart.smile.gif

Thank you for asking. I read you have your own proud moment this of last morning. Very nice!
post #53 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post

On the whole: Excellent! He seems happy, smiles a lot. He sleeps between the hours of 11:30 PM and 7:30 AM (and other times). He is called very alert by the professionals that come into contact with him and does little things that make me and his mother proud. Best thing besides his smiles is the arm he puts over my shoulder when I hold him. Wouldn't want to miss him.
The last couple of days he has had a cold with some rise in temperature. Nothing major, only it aches a parent's heart.smile.gif
Thank you for asking. I read you have your own proud moment this of last morning. Very nice!

Congrats, See-Deef! But I'm a little disappointed to learn that you actually have a life outside of StyleForum… I feel so betrayed! cry.gif
post #54 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post

On the whole: Excellent! He seems happy, smiles a lot. He sleeps between the hours of 11:30 PM and 7:30 AM (and other times). He is called very alert by the professionals that come into contact with him and does little things that make me and his mother proud. Best thing besides his smiles is the arm he puts over my shoulder when I hold him. Wouldn't want to miss him.
The last couple of days he has had a cold with some rise in temperature. Nothing major, only it aches a parent's heart.smile.gif
Thank you for asking. I read you have your own proud moment this of last morning. Very nice!

glad to hear it. im sure he will continue to make you proud. and thanks. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

Congrats, See-Deef! But I'm a little disappointed to learn that you actually have a life outside of StyleForum… I feel so betrayed! cry.gif

lawlz.
post #55 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post


Quote:


Originally Posted by skywalker View Post

"The best things" thread made me curious. I have had children, but I do plan on having kids in my mid 30s. Do you guys have an ideal age?




24 for me. Had no money, no job even, when conception (uh oh) took place. Brought up my son on my own from the time he turned 4yrs. Best time of my life - not that now is bad - and the hardest too. FWIW for me it hasn't been about planning and getting it perfect. Stuff happens all the time ... good and bad ..and it's taken a long time for me to learn to find the positive no matter.

Yeah same age for me. I did have a job, but not a grown-up one. Was a manager at a record store (remember those). I finished college about 4 days before she was born. Can't recommend doing it the way I did, because it was a struggle and it almost didn't turn out ok about 100 times, but I can't imagine things being any different now.
post #56 of 97
If you love them -- like "put their needs above yours" love them -- it always turns out OK.
post #57 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

Congrats, See-Deef! But I'm a little disappointed to learn that you actually have a life outside of StyleForum… I feel so betrayed! cry.gif

Having a child means any life I may have had is now devided by . Pretty much like yours, thus.smile.gif
post #58 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post

Having a child means any life I may have had is now devided by . Pretty much like yours, thus.smile.gif

Very true and I have twins...devil.gif
post #59 of 97
My first one will be arriving in April. I'm 30.
post #60 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post

My first one will be arriving in April. I'm 30.

Enjoy your time off NOW...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What age did you have kids