or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shoe Abomination Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Shoe Abomination Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Face View Post
More Duckie Brown:
Those are horrible, but I kinda wish I had a pair. Spoo probably already does. As for the AE pebblegrain casual saddles. I've seen far worse.
post #32 of 158
Metallic gold monk straps are where it's at.

post #33 of 158
^^ The Spooster's new double monk grail?
post #34 of 158
Used shoes once offered for sale on B&S

Attachment 63406
LL
LL
post #35 of 158
^^ I believe those are bespoke, so the client has to be blamed rather than the designer
post #36 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post
^^ I believe those are bespoke, so the client has to be blamed rather than the designer

Or the seller on B&S who had the courage to flip them.
post #37 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post
^^ I believe those are bespoke, so the client has to be blamed rather than the designer

Then the client is the designer?

But any time you put your name on anything even if the customer demands it you're responsible. If your name is on a turd nobody is going to blame the customer. I guess they might blame the customer for buying a turd from you but in the end it's your name that gets covered in muck.
post #38 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
Then the client is the designer?

But any time you put your name on anything even if the customer demands it you're responsible. If your name is on a turd nobody is going to blame the customer. I guess they might blame the customer for buying a turd from you but in the end it's your name that gets covered in muck.

Believe it or not, those were Lobbs according to the seller.
post #39 of 158
But does anybody remember the customer who ordered them?
post #40 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
But does anybody remember the customer who ordered them?

Spoo was the seller, so you will have to ask him.

And then there are the L. V. shoes...

[/quote]
post #41 of 158
Paging Hermes Man.
post #42 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
Then the client is the designer?

But any time you put your name on anything even if the customer demands it you're responsible. If your name is on a turd nobody is going to blame the customer. I guess they might blame the customer for buying a turd from you but in the end it's your name that gets covered in muck.
kind of agree
post #43 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by JensenH View Post
Used shoes once offered for sale on B&S

Attachment 63406

Seen girls here in Korea wearing something similar. Looked pretty good on them.

Maybe they were made for a large woman?
post #44 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Face View Post


Oh, yes, it is for real.

If only there was snow in Mexico, these could double as skis.
post #45 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post
If only there was snow in Mexico, these could double as skis.

There are places in the Southwest where people go sledding on sand.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shoe Abomination Thread